GRI Appoints New Director of Focal Point USA and Canada
The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) appointed Eric Israel as director of GRI’s North American office, Focal Point USA and Canada.
He worked as a managing director in various auditing and sustainability roles at PwC and KPMG. Israel’s association with GRI dates back to more than a decade, to the second generation of GRI’s Sustainability Reporting Guidelines, G2.
GRI says the US and Canada are of strategic importance to GRI’s work. The US is home to more companies and other organizations that report than any other country in the world – from multinationals to small and medium enterprises, and from cities, such as Chicago, to the US Army.
Israel will start on April 1, based at GRI’s New York office.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works