GRI Appoints New Director of Focal Point USA and Canada
The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) appointed Eric Israel as director of GRI’s North American office, Focal Point USA and Canada.
He worked as a managing director in various auditing and sustainability roles at PwC and KPMG. Israel’s association with GRI dates back to more than a decade, to the second generation of GRI’s Sustainability Reporting Guidelines, G2.
GRI says the US and Canada are of strategic importance to GRI’s work. The US is home to more companies and other organizations that report than any other country in the world – from multinationals to small and medium enterprises, and from cities, such as Chicago, to the US Army.
Israel will start on April 1, based at GRI’s New York office.
Energy Manager News
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?