GRI Appoints New Director of Focal Point USA and Canada
The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) appointed Eric Israel as director of GRI’s North American office, Focal Point USA and Canada.
He worked as a managing director in various auditing and sustainability roles at PwC and KPMG. Israel’s association with GRI dates back to more than a decade, to the second generation of GRI’s Sustainability Reporting Guidelines, G2.
GRI says the US and Canada are of strategic importance to GRI’s work. The US is home to more companies and other organizations that report than any other country in the world – from multinationals to small and medium enterprises, and from cities, such as Chicago, to the US Army.
Israel will start on April 1, based at GRI’s New York office.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling