GRI Appoints New Director of Focal Point USA and Canada
The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) appointed Eric Israel as director of GRI’s North American office, Focal Point USA and Canada.
He worked as a managing director in various auditing and sustainability roles at PwC and KPMG. Israel’s association with GRI dates back to more than a decade, to the second generation of GRI’s Sustainability Reporting Guidelines, G2.
GRI says the US and Canada are of strategic importance to GRI’s work. The US is home to more companies and other organizations that report than any other country in the world – from multinationals to small and medium enterprises, and from cities, such as Chicago, to the US Army.
Israel will start on April 1, based at GRI’s New York office.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform