GRI Appoints New Director of Focal Point USA and Canada
The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) appointed Eric Israel as director of GRI’s North American office, Focal Point USA and Canada.
He worked as a managing director in various auditing and sustainability roles at PwC and KPMG. Israel’s association with GRI dates back to more than a decade, to the second generation of GRI’s Sustainability Reporting Guidelines, G2.
GRI says the US and Canada are of strategic importance to GRI’s work. The US is home to more companies and other organizations that report than any other country in the world – from multinationals to small and medium enterprises, and from cities, such as Chicago, to the US Army.
Israel will start on April 1, based at GRI’s New York office.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend