Carbon Offsets From Landfill Projects Offered
For the first time, customers will have the option of purchasing Green-e Climate certified offsets from a specific project through Renewable Choice, allowing them to choose specific projects. The new certification option was made available this year.
The projects are based in Georgia, South Carolina and Texas.
The addition of Green-e Climate certified carbon offsets to the product offerings will allow the delivery of credible offsets to clients, including the in the green building sector, according to Renewable Choice Energy. By purchasing the Green-e Climate certified carbon offsets offered by Renewable Choice Energy, businesses and consumers are aiding the development of projects that wouldn’t have otherwise been built, according to Green-e.
Green-e Climate is an independent certification and consumer-protection program requiring that carbon offsets include verified greenhouse gas emission reductions.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case