Carbon Offsets From Landfill Projects Offered
For the first time, customers will have the option of purchasing Green-e Climate certified offsets from a specific project through Renewable Choice, allowing them to choose specific projects. The new certification option was made available this year.
The projects are based in Georgia, South Carolina and Texas.
The addition of Green-e Climate certified carbon offsets to the product offerings will allow the delivery of credible offsets to clients, including the in the green building sector, according to Renewable Choice Energy. By purchasing the Green-e Climate certified carbon offsets offered by Renewable Choice Energy, businesses and consumers are aiding the development of projects that wouldn’t have otherwise been built, according to Green-e.
Green-e Climate is an independent certification and consumer-protection program requiring that carbon offsets include verified greenhouse gas emission reductions.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland