Carbon Offsets From Landfill Projects Offered
For the first time, customers will have the option of purchasing Green-e Climate certified offsets from a specific project through Renewable Choice, allowing them to choose specific projects. The new certification option was made available this year.
The projects are based in Georgia, South Carolina and Texas.
The addition of Green-e Climate certified carbon offsets to the product offerings will allow the delivery of credible offsets to clients, including the in the green building sector, according to Renewable Choice Energy. By purchasing the Green-e Climate certified carbon offsets offered by Renewable Choice Energy, businesses and consumers are aiding the development of projects that wouldn’t have otherwise been built, according to Green-e.
Green-e Climate is an independent certification and consumer-protection program requiring that carbon offsets include verified greenhouse gas emission reductions.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls