Carbon Offsets From Landfill Projects Offered
For the first time, customers will have the option of purchasing Green-e Climate certified offsets from a specific project through Renewable Choice, allowing them to choose specific projects. The new certification option was made available this year.
The projects are based in Georgia, South Carolina and Texas.
The addition of Green-e Climate certified carbon offsets to the product offerings will allow the delivery of credible offsets to clients, including the in the green building sector, according to Renewable Choice Energy. By purchasing the Green-e Climate certified carbon offsets offered by Renewable Choice Energy, businesses and consumers are aiding the development of projects that wouldn’t have otherwise been built, according to Green-e.
Green-e Climate is an independent certification and consumer-protection program requiring that carbon offsets include verified greenhouse gas emission reductions.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage