Carbon Offsets From Landfill Projects Offered
For the first time, customers will have the option of purchasing Green-e Climate certified offsets from a specific project through Renewable Choice, allowing them to choose specific projects. The new certification option was made available this year.
The projects are based in Georgia, South Carolina and Texas.
The addition of Green-e Climate certified carbon offsets to the product offerings will allow the delivery of credible offsets to clients, including the in the green building sector, according to Renewable Choice Energy. By purchasing the Green-e Climate certified carbon offsets offered by Renewable Choice Energy, businesses and consumers are aiding the development of projects that wouldn’t have otherwise been built, according to Green-e.
Green-e Climate is an independent certification and consumer-protection program requiring that carbon offsets include verified greenhouse gas emission reductions.
Energy Manager News
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge