Coalview Acquires KeLa Energy
KeLa’s patent portfolio and other assets will enable Coalview to custom blend fuel products for customer’s specific requests, the companies said.
KeLa’s technology provides a water resistant, environmentally improved coal product that has shown significant emission reductions through EPA methodology testing that continued.
Stoker fuel trials comparing the KeLa product to similar coal have shown:
- Reduced sulfur oxides by 35-41 percent
- Reduced nitrous oxides by 14-41 percent
- Reduced carbon dioxide by 3-5 percent
- Reduced volatile organic chemicals by 15 percent
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.