Coalview Acquires KeLa Energy
KeLa’s patent portfolio and other assets will enable Coalview to custom blend fuel products for customer’s specific requests, the companies said.
KeLa’s technology provides a water resistant, environmentally improved coal product that has shown significant emission reductions through EPA methodology testing that continued.
Stoker fuel trials comparing the KeLa product to similar coal have shown:
- Reduced sulfur oxides by 35-41 percent
- Reduced nitrous oxides by 14-41 percent
- Reduced carbon dioxide by 3-5 percent
- Reduced volatile organic chemicals by 15 percent
Energy Manager News
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?