Coalview Acquires KeLa Energy
KeLa’s patent portfolio and other assets will enable Coalview to custom blend fuel products for customer’s specific requests, the companies said.
KeLa’s technology provides a water resistant, environmentally improved coal product that has shown significant emission reductions through EPA methodology testing that continued.
Stoker fuel trials comparing the KeLa product to similar coal have shown:
- Reduced sulfur oxides by 35-41 percent
- Reduced nitrous oxides by 14-41 percent
- Reduced carbon dioxide by 3-5 percent
- Reduced volatile organic chemicals by 15 percent
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables