InterConnection is First Nonprofit Certified for R2:2013
R2 also noted InterConnection’s program that refurbishes computers and provides them to schools and organizations in the US and developing countries around the world.
Over 750 companies across the US depend on InterConnection for their IT asset disposition needs, including PACCAR, Alaska Airlines, MultiCare Health and others.
R2 says that certifications such as the R2:2013 Standard allows InterConnection to attract hundreds of corporate partners whose computers end up supporting nonprofits. Every month, more than 12 nonprofits benefit from the computers that are donated to InterConnection.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls