InterConnection is First Nonprofit Certified for R2:2013
R2 also noted InterConnection’s program that refurbishes computers and provides them to schools and organizations in the US and developing countries around the world.
Over 750 companies across the US depend on InterConnection for their IT asset disposition needs, including PACCAR, Alaska Airlines, MultiCare Health and others.
R2 says that certifications such as the R2:2013 Standard allows InterConnection to attract hundreds of corporate partners whose computers end up supporting nonprofits. Every month, more than 12 nonprofits benefit from the computers that are donated to InterConnection.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council