InterConnection is First Nonprofit Certified for R2:2013
R2 also noted InterConnection’s program that refurbishes computers and provides them to schools and organizations in the US and developing countries around the world.
Over 750 companies across the US depend on InterConnection for their IT asset disposition needs, including PACCAR, Alaska Airlines, MultiCare Health and others.
R2 says that certifications such as the R2:2013 Standard allows InterConnection to attract hundreds of corporate partners whose computers end up supporting nonprofits. Every month, more than 12 nonprofits benefit from the computers that are donated to InterConnection.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.