InterConnection is First Nonprofit Certified for R2:2013
R2 also noted InterConnection’s program that refurbishes computers and provides them to schools and organizations in the US and developing countries around the world.
Over 750 companies across the US depend on InterConnection for their IT asset disposition needs, including PACCAR, Alaska Airlines, MultiCare Health and others.
R2 says that certifications such as the R2:2013 Standard allows InterConnection to attract hundreds of corporate partners whose computers end up supporting nonprofits. Every month, more than 12 nonprofits benefit from the computers that are donated to InterConnection.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation