Supermarket Adopts Cloud-Based Refrigerant Solution
Shun Fat Supermarket is a California based supermarket which specializes in selling a wide range of imported grocery items from Asia.
TrakRef is a versatile solution that implements best practice methods needed to guarantee compliance and provides the ability to manage multiple supermarket locations, providing real-time visibility to inventory, usage, leaks, repairs and disposal of refrigerant gases, according to Polar Technology.
TrakRef gives the supermarket chain the ability to automatically upload data into the California Air Resources Board’s (CARB) Refrigerant Registration and Reporting System (R3), and also provides other regulatory reporting. This single feature will save Shun Fat hundreds of hours of manually entering data, the companies say.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works