Supermarket Adopts Cloud-Based Refrigerant Solution
Shun Fat Supermarket is a California based supermarket which specializes in selling a wide range of imported grocery items from Asia.
TrakRef is a versatile solution that implements best practice methods needed to guarantee compliance and provides the ability to manage multiple supermarket locations, providing real-time visibility to inventory, usage, leaks, repairs and disposal of refrigerant gases, according to Polar Technology.
TrakRef gives the supermarket chain the ability to automatically upload data into the California Air Resources Boardâ€™s (CARB) Refrigerant Registration and Reporting System (R3), and also provides other regulatory reporting. This single feature will save Shun Fat hundreds of hours of manually entering data, the companies say.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses