Supermarket Adopts Cloud-Based Refrigerant Solution
Shun Fat Supermarket is a California based supermarket which specializes in selling a wide range of imported grocery items from Asia.
TrakRef is a versatile solution that implements best practice methods needed to guarantee compliance and provides the ability to manage multiple supermarket locations, providing real-time visibility to inventory, usage, leaks, repairs and disposal of refrigerant gases, according to Polar Technology.
TrakRef gives the supermarket chain the ability to automatically upload data into the California Air Resources Board’s (CARB) Refrigerant Registration and Reporting System (R3), and also provides other regulatory reporting. This single feature will save Shun Fat hundreds of hours of manually entering data, the companies say.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs