Supermarket Adopts Cloud-Based Refrigerant Solution
Shun Fat Supermarket is a California based supermarket which specializes in selling a wide range of imported grocery items from Asia.
TrakRef is a versatile solution that implements best practice methods needed to guarantee compliance and provides the ability to manage multiple supermarket locations, providing real-time visibility to inventory, usage, leaks, repairs and disposal of refrigerant gases, according to Polar Technology.
TrakRef gives the supermarket chain the ability to automatically upload data into the California Air Resources Board’s (CARB) Refrigerant Registration and Reporting System (R3), and also provides other regulatory reporting. This single feature will save Shun Fat hundreds of hours of manually entering data, the companies say.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls