Reporting Agencies to Collaborate
The International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC) and the Global Initiative for Sustainability Ratings (GISR) say that a cohesive reporting landscape enables businesses to become more resilient, which leads to greater stability in global markets.
So the organizations signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to support a global alignment of corporate reporting and ratings.
GISR is focused on driving increased transparency and effectiveness of sustainability ratings. It is working to mesh financial and sustainability information into a holistic approach to rating both credit and companies. In so doing, ratings will benefit directly from information flowing from integrated reports that use the International Framework.
The MOU outlines the basis for ongoing collaboration and alignment between the two organizations. Among other measures, IIRC and GISR agree to strive for compatibility in the ongoing development of their respective frameworks and standards.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant