Reporting Agencies to Collaborate
The International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC) and the Global Initiative for Sustainability Ratings (GISR) say that a cohesive reporting landscape enables businesses to become more resilient, which leads to greater stability in global markets.
So the organizations signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to support a global alignment of corporate reporting and ratings.
GISR is focused on driving increased transparency and effectiveness of sustainability ratings. It is working to mesh financial and sustainability information into a holistic approach to rating both credit and companies. In so doing, ratings will benefit directly from information flowing from integrated reports that use the International Framework.
The MOU outlines the basis for ongoing collaboration and alignment between the two organizations. Among other measures, IIRC and GISR agree to strive for compatibility in the ongoing development of their respective frameworks and standards.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array