Clariant Joins Sustainability Organization
Clariant is now part of Together for Sustainability (TfS), an organization seeking to improve sustainability practices within the supply chains of the chemical industry.
Clariant becomes the eighth member in the initiative with AkzoNobel, BASF, Bayer, Evonik Industries, Henkel, Lanxess and Solvay. The joint operations of global supplier assessments and audit programs are administered through independent experts. This avoids the need for each of the members to conduct their own programs, by sharing scorecard ratings within the TfS member group on a web-based collaborative platform. Assessing sustainability requirements through the program, it aims at lowering risks in the procurement process but also reduces the burden for suppliers to participate in numerous different programs.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.