Clariant Joins Sustainability Organization
Clariant is now part of Together for Sustainability (TfS), an organization seeking to improve sustainability practices within the supply chains of the chemical industry.
Clariant becomes the eighth member in the initiative with AkzoNobel, BASF, Bayer, Evonik Industries, Henkel, Lanxess and Solvay. The joint operations of global supplier assessments and audit programs are administered through independent experts. This avoids the need for each of the members to conduct their own programs, by sharing scorecard ratings within the TfS member group on a web-based collaborative platform. Assessing sustainability requirements through the program, it aims at lowering risks in the procurement process but also reduces the burden for suppliers to participate in numerous different programs.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works