Clariant Joins Sustainability Organization
Clariant is now part of Together for Sustainability (TfS), an organization seeking to improve sustainability practices within the supply chains of the chemical industry.
Clariant becomes the eighth member in the initiative with AkzoNobel, BASF, Bayer, Evonik Industries, Henkel, Lanxess and Solvay. The joint operations of global supplier assessments and audit programs are administered through independent experts. This avoids the need for each of the members to conduct their own programs, by sharing scorecard ratings within the TfS member group on a web-based collaborative platform. Assessing sustainability requirements through the program, it aims at lowering risks in the procurement process but also reduces the burden for suppliers to participate in numerous different programs.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland