Isuzu Part of Clean Diesel Promotion
DTF is a non-profit organization that promotes the use of the newest clean diesel technologies in the United States and throughout the world.
Isuzu trucks command 80 percent of the US low cab forward truck market. Isuzu’s current array of N-Series trucks is the only line-up of LCF trucks in the industry to offer a choice of two diesel engines plus a gasoline engine that’s both CNG and LPG capable. In addition, they are the first trucks in their class to be 50-state clean-idle certified and to meet EPA 2010 and CARB HD-OBD standards, the most stringent emissions requirements in the world.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- QM Power Introduces Efficient Motor
- Denver Zoo Halts Biomass Project
- New York City Continues to Blaze Building Efficiency Trail with Launch of Its Data-Driven NYC Retrofit Accelerator
- Support Builds for Marrying Printable Electronics and Smart Buildings
- Six Steps to a Winning GRESB Audit
- Mexico Shopping for 2M Smart Meters
- Raleigh, N.C. Finally Getting its LEDs
- Wireless Can Make for a More Energy-Efficient BAS System