Isuzu Part of Clean Diesel Promotion
DTF is a non-profit organization that promotes the use of the newest clean diesel technologies in the United States and throughout the world.
Isuzu trucks command 80 percent of the US low cab forward truck market. Isuzu’s current array of N-Series trucks is the only line-up of LCF trucks in the industry to offer a choice of two diesel engines plus a gasoline engine that’s both CNG and LPG capable. In addition, they are the first trucks in their class to be 50-state clean-idle certified and to meet EPA 2010 and CARB HD-OBD standards, the most stringent emissions requirements in the world.
Energy Manager News
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016