Isuzu Part of Clean Diesel Promotion
DTF is a non-profit organization that promotes the use of the newest clean diesel technologies in the United States and throughout the world.
Isuzu trucks command 80 percent of the US low cab forward truck market. Isuzu’s current array of N-Series trucks is the only line-up of LCF trucks in the industry to offer a choice of two diesel engines plus a gasoline engine that’s both CNG and LPG capable. In addition, they are the first trucks in their class to be 50-state clean-idle certified and to meet EPA 2010 and CARB HD-OBD standards, the most stringent emissions requirements in the world.
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries