Isuzu Part of Clean Diesel Promotion
DTF is a non-profit organization that promotes the use of the newest clean diesel technologies in the United States and throughout the world.
Isuzu trucks command 80 percent of the US low cab forward truck market. Isuzu’s current array of N-Series trucks is the only line-up of LCF trucks in the industry to offer a choice of two diesel engines plus a gasoline engine that’s both CNG and LPG capable. In addition, they are the first trucks in their class to be 50-state clean-idle certified and to meet EPA 2010 and CARB HD-OBD standards, the most stringent emissions requirements in the world.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store