Survey Rates the Best and Worst
Sixty-four business brands have been rated with the highest – and lowest – levels of positive perception among executives responsible for environment, health and safety functions.
Global Survey 2014: EH&S Brands was conducted by independent analyst firm Verdantix and is based on interviews with 250 heads of environment, health and safety in 13 major economies across the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Deloitte leads with 55 percent of those surveyed saying they have a positive perception of its environment, health and safety assurance and compliance services, Bureau Veritas rated second, followed by KPMG and EY.
Among the 15 environmental services brands rated, ERM achieves the highest level of positive brand perception with 41 percent of EH&S decision-makers indicating they have been ERM clients or have a positive perception of the firm.
In relation to the implementation of information management systems for EH&S business processes, the 250 interviewees showed the strongest preference to work with technology consultants at IBM (59 percent positive), HP (50 percent) and Deloitte (50 percent).
In the software market, 71 percent of EH&S buyers stated a positive brand perception of Microsoft, 58 percent for SAP, 54 percent for IBM and 51 percent for Oracle.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array