Shale Mapping Tool Adds CNG Station Data
The station location data was added in response to projections that CNG consumption will increase across multiple modes of transportation, especially in the freight truck and rail sectors, according to ShaleNavigator.
Fracking wastewater facility locations, existing pipelines, well and well permits have also been added to the interactive mapping tool, the company says.
By February 2014, 148 projects worth $100.2 billion were announced. The projects include factories, expansions and process changes to increase capacity, which could lead to $81 billion per year in new chemical industry output and 637,000 permanent new jobs by 2023.
Photo: Shutterstock image
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned