Shale Mapping Tool Adds CNG Station Data
The station location data was added in response to projections that CNG consumption will increase across multiple modes of transportation, especially in the freight truck and rail sectors, according to ShaleNavigator.
Fracking wastewater facility locations, existing pipelines, well and well permits have also been added to the interactive mapping tool, the company says.
By February 2014, 148 projects worth $100.2 billion were announced. The projects include factories, expansions and process changes to increase capacity, which could lead to $81 billion per year in new chemical industry output and 637,000 permanent new jobs by 2023.
Photo: Shutterstock image
Energy Manager News
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains