Shale Mapping Tool Adds CNG Station Data
The station location data was added in response to projections that CNG consumption will increase across multiple modes of transportation, especially in the freight truck and rail sectors, according to ShaleNavigator.
Fracking wastewater facility locations, existing pipelines, well and well permits have also been added to the interactive mapping tool, the company says.
By February 2014, 148 projects worth $100.2 billion were announced. The projects include factories, expansions and process changes to increase capacity, which could lead to $81 billion per year in new chemical industry output and 637,000 permanent new jobs by 2023.
Photo: Shutterstock image
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store