Shale Mapping Tool Adds CNG Station Data
The station location data was added in response to projections that CNG consumption will increase across multiple modes of transportation, especially in the freight truck and rail sectors, according to ShaleNavigator.
Fracking wastewater facility locations, existing pipelines, well and well permits have also been added to the interactive mapping tool, the company says.
By February 2014, 148 projects worth $100.2 billion were announced. The projects include factories, expansions and process changes to increase capacity, which could lead to $81 billion per year in new chemical industry output and 637,000 permanent new jobs by 2023.
Photo: Shutterstock image
Energy Manager News
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables
- Stockton Tabs Ygrene for PACE Financing
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016