Shale Mapping Tool Adds CNG Station Data
The station location data was added in response to projections that CNG consumption will increase across multiple modes of transportation, especially in the freight truck and rail sectors, according to ShaleNavigator.
Fracking wastewater facility locations, existing pipelines, well and well permits have also been added to the interactive mapping tool, the company says.
By February 2014, 148 projects worth $100.2 billion were announced. The projects include factories, expansions and process changes to increase capacity, which could lead to $81 billion per year in new chemical industry output and 637,000 permanent new jobs by 2023.
Photo: Shutterstock image
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments