Sustainable Brands Partners with MIT Sloan
The conference attracts sustainability executives, business strategists and financial leaders worldwide. The partnership with MIT illustrates an effort to involve and collaborate with academia, Sustainable Brands says.
Conference attendees will benefit from MIT Sloan’s approach to problem solving and its research, while the educational institution will have an opportunity to connect students to industry sector leaders, Sustainable Brands Founder KoAnn Vikoren Skyrzniarz says.
As part of MIT’s Sustainability Initiative, the school offers a sustainability certificate program for masters students.
At the September conference, MIT Sloan will host the pre-conference workshops on its campus. New research methods, insights and case studies as well as measurement tools will be featured during the conference.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE