Sustainable Brands Partners with MIT Sloan
The conference attracts sustainability executives, business strategists and financial leaders worldwide. The partnership with MIT illustrates an effort to involve and collaborate with academia, Sustainable Brands says.
Conference attendees will benefit from MIT Sloan’s approach to problem solving and its research, while the educational institution will have an opportunity to connect students to industry sector leaders, Sustainable Brands Founder KoAnn Vikoren Skyrzniarz says.
As part of MIT’s Sustainability Initiative, the school offers a sustainability certificate program for masters students.
At the September conference, MIT Sloan will host the pre-conference workshops on its campus. New research methods, insights and case studies as well as measurement tools will be featured during the conference.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look