Sustainable Brands Partners with MIT Sloan
The conference attracts sustainability executives, business strategists and financial leaders worldwide. The partnership with MIT illustrates an effort to involve and collaborate with academia, Sustainable Brands says.
Conference attendees will benefit from MIT Sloan’s approach to problem solving and its research, while the educational institution will have an opportunity to connect students to industry sector leaders, Sustainable Brands Founder KoAnn Vikoren Skyrzniarz says.
As part of MIT’s Sustainability Initiative, the school offers a sustainability certificate program for masters students.
At the September conference, MIT Sloan will host the pre-conference workshops on its campus. New research methods, insights and case studies as well as measurement tools will be featured during the conference.
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures