Sustainable Brands Partners with MIT Sloan
The conference attracts sustainability executives, business strategists and financial leaders worldwide. The partnership with MIT illustrates an effort to involve and collaborate with academia, Sustainable Brands says.
Conference attendees will benefit from MIT Sloan’s approach to problem solving and its research, while the educational institution will have an opportunity to connect students to industry sector leaders, Sustainable Brands Founder KoAnn Vikoren Skyrzniarz says.
As part of MIT’s Sustainability Initiative, the school offers a sustainability certificate program for masters students.
At the September conference, MIT Sloan will host the pre-conference workshops on its campus. New research methods, insights and case studies as well as measurement tools will be featured during the conference.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs