Sustainable Brands Partners with MIT Sloan
The conference attracts sustainability executives, business strategists and financial leaders worldwide. The partnership with MIT illustrates an effort to involve and collaborate with academia, Sustainable Brands says.
Conference attendees will benefit from MIT Sloan’s approach to problem solving and its research, while the educational institution will have an opportunity to connect students to industry sector leaders, Sustainable Brands Founder KoAnn Vikoren Skyrzniarz says.
As part of MIT’s Sustainability Initiative, the school offers a sustainability certificate program for masters students.
At the September conference, MIT Sloan will host the pre-conference workshops on its campus. New research methods, insights and case studies as well as measurement tools will be featured during the conference.
Energy Manager News
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities