Product Claims 10% Fuel Savings
DriveLogik says its new product can provide fleets with up to a 10 percent fuel savings per vehicle and reduced maintenance costs. A hardware package and monthly subscription-based software reporting includes driver performance reports to help identify driver performance. Customized instant alerts via mobile devices also identify major driving events.
DriveLogik says a long-haul truck driving 112,000 miles per year can save an average of $5,500 in fuel costs. DriveLogik’s fleet management, tracking and reporting is powered by RiskLogik’s TrackLogik software.
The software features a driver awareness panel (DAP), an intelligent in-vehicle display providing drivers with the coaching they need to drive more efficiently. It gives each driver visual and audible notifications on critical performance indicators without being intrusive.
- Easy to use, requires no maintenance
- Provides instant feedback through DAP
- Promotes smarter driving, saves fuel, reduces CO2
- Reduces truck maintenance costs, increases vehicle longevity
- Works with all major truck brands
- Increased productivity and efficiency for your entire fleet
- Daily, weekly and monthly summary reporting customized by driver, by truck, by entire fleet, and more
- Customized instant alerts via mobile device for major driving event
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.