Product Claims 10% Fuel Savings
DriveLogik says its new product can provide fleets with up to a 10 percent fuel savings per vehicle and reduced maintenance costs. A hardware package and monthly subscription-based software reporting includes driver performance reports to help identify driver performance. Customized instant alerts via mobile devices also identify major driving events.
DriveLogik says a long-haul truck driving 112,000 miles per year can save an average of $5,500 in fuel costs. DriveLogik’s fleet management, tracking and reporting is powered by RiskLogik’s TrackLogik software.
The software features a driver awareness panel (DAP), an intelligent in-vehicle display providing drivers with the coaching they need to drive more efficiently. It gives each driver visual and audible notifications on critical performance indicators without being intrusive.
- Easy to use, requires no maintenance
- Provides instant feedback through DAP
- Promotes smarter driving, saves fuel, reduces CO2
- Reduces truck maintenance costs, increases vehicle longevity
- Works with all major truck brands
- Increased productivity and efficiency for your entire fleet
- Daily, weekly and monthly summary reporting customized by driver, by truck, by entire fleet, and more
- Customized instant alerts via mobile device for major driving event
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B