Product Claims 10% Fuel Savings
DriveLogik says its new product can provide fleets with up to a 10 percent fuel savings per vehicle and reduced maintenance costs. A hardware package and monthly subscription-based software reporting includes driver performance reports to help identify driver performance. Customized instant alerts via mobile devices also identify major driving events.
DriveLogik says a long-haul truck driving 112,000 miles per year can save an average of $5,500 in fuel costs. DriveLogik’s fleet management, tracking and reporting is powered by RiskLogik’s TrackLogik software.
The software features a driver awareness panel (DAP), an intelligent in-vehicle display providing drivers with the coaching they need to drive more efficiently. It gives each driver visual and audible notifications on critical performance indicators without being intrusive.
- Easy to use, requires no maintenance
- Provides instant feedback through DAP
- Promotes smarter driving, saves fuel, reduces CO2
- Reduces truck maintenance costs, increases vehicle longevity
- Works with all major truck brands
- Increased productivity and efficiency for your entire fleet
- Daily, weekly and monthly summary reporting customized by driver, by truck, by entire fleet, and more
- Customized instant alerts via mobile device for major driving event
Energy Manager News
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense