Environmental Consultants Merge
British environmental consultants LRS Consultancy and Urban Mines have merged.
The merger broadens and strengthens the skills and experience offered to clients, enabling them to benefit from a larger team with a wider geographical spread, the companies say. The merger combines the strengths of two well-established businesses with teams of experienced specialist environmental consultants, they add.
Urban Mines’ experience will provide LRS’ clients with additional skills in economic modelling and econometrics to support the commercial and market due diligence and data analysis that both organizations say they deliver.
Specialized LRS services, including supply chain resource efficiency and sustainable procurement, will be available to Urban Mines’ clients.
LRS will maintain the existing two offices – in Fleet Street, London and in Halifax, West Yorkshire – continuing the regional growth of the LRS team, with consultants already based across the UK.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics