Environmental Consultants Merge
British environmental consultants LRS Consultancy and Urban Mines have merged.
The merger broadens and strengthens the skills and experience offered to clients, enabling them to benefit from a larger team with a wider geographical spread, the companies say. The merger combines the strengths of two well-established businesses with teams of experienced specialist environmental consultants, they add.
Urban Mines’ experience will provide LRS’ clients with additional skills in economic modelling and econometrics to support the commercial and market due diligence and data analysis that both organizations say they deliver.
Specialized LRS services, including supply chain resource efficiency and sustainable procurement, will be available to Urban Mines’ clients.
LRS will maintain the existing two offices – in Fleet Street, London and in Halifax, West Yorkshire – continuing the regional growth of the LRS team, with consultants already based across the UK.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council