Environmental Consultants Merge
British environmental consultants LRS Consultancy and Urban Mines have merged.
The merger broadens and strengthens the skills and experience offered to clients, enabling them to benefit from a larger team with a wider geographical spread, the companies say. The merger combines the strengths of two well-established businesses with teams of experienced specialist environmental consultants, they add.
Urban Mines’ experience will provide LRS’ clients with additional skills in economic modelling and econometrics to support the commercial and market due diligence and data analysis that both organizations say they deliver.
Specialized LRS services, including supply chain resource efficiency and sustainable procurement, will be available to Urban Mines’ clients.
LRS will maintain the existing two offices – in Fleet Street, London and in Halifax, West Yorkshire – continuing the regional growth of the LRS team, with consultants already based across the UK.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports