FlexLink Addresses Hygienic Packaging Requirements
FlexLink says sustainable packaging concepts are contributors in the reduction of losses in the food production and supply chain. Its new wide belt conveyor addresses some of the higher hygienic requirements associated with primary and secondary packaging.
For operators, the cleaning process is fast and easy and the new wide belt stainless steel conveyor, WLX, sets new standards for cleaning results and cleaning process time, the company says.
The new conveyor is safe, silent and ergonomic and it is easy for operators to lift the chain for cleaning. Operator safety has been served for by a thorough design work resulting in minimal openings to prevent pinch points, and absence of sharp points and edges. With the innovative design and the refined standardization, factories will benefit from good hygiene and a trouble-free operation. The total cost of ownership is reduced by features of the new design and sophisticated solutions.
Energy Manager News
- Power Over Ethernet: A Smart Power Option for Smart Buildings
- Seminole County Sports Complex Moves to LEDs
- GlacialPower Intros LED Driver
- The Hunt for Reforming Energy Markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals