FlexLink Addresses Hygienic Packaging Requirements
FlexLink says sustainable packaging concepts are contributors in the reduction of losses in the food production and supply chain. Its new wide belt conveyor addresses some of the higher hygienic requirements associated with primary and secondary packaging.
For operators, the cleaning process is fast and easy and the new wide belt stainless steel conveyor, WLX, sets new standards for cleaning results and cleaning process time, the company says.
The new conveyor is safe, silent and ergonomic and it is easy for operators to lift the chain for cleaning. Operator safety has been served for by a thorough design work resulting in minimal openings to prevent pinch points, and absence of sharp points and edges. With the innovative design and the refined standardization, factories will benefit from good hygiene and a trouble-free operation. The total cost of ownership is reduced by features of the new design and sophisticated solutions.
Energy Manager News
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along