FlexLink Addresses Hygienic Packaging Requirements
FlexLink says sustainable packaging concepts are contributors in the reduction of losses in the food production and supply chain. Its new wide belt conveyor addresses some of the higher hygienic requirements associated with primary and secondary packaging.
For operators, the cleaning process is fast and easy and the new wide belt stainless steel conveyor, WLX, sets new standards for cleaning results and cleaning process time, the company says.
The new conveyor is safe, silent and ergonomic and it is easy for operators to lift the chain for cleaning. Operator safety has been served for by a thorough design work resulting in minimal openings to prevent pinch points, and absence of sharp points and edges. With the innovative design and the refined standardization, factories will benefit from good hygiene and a trouble-free operation. The total cost of ownership is reduced by features of the new design and sophisticated solutions.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments