Florida Biodiesel Provides Equipment to Career Center
Alcorn Career & Technology Center has chosen the B-60 Biodiesel processor as a hands-on educational tool to show students how to produce renewable energy. Students will process recycled oil they collect into biodiesel fuel for use in campus vehicles. The school says the B-60 is user-friendly and appropriate for students to learn biodiesel basics and green fuel production.
Florida Biodiesel was founded in 2006 to provide consumers and commercial operators cost efficient biodiesel production equipment, including the safety external heat exchanger, cyclonic mixer, methanol recovery module, and the AUTOBIO Biodiesel plant automation system.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike