Florida Biodiesel Provides Equipment to Career Center
Alcorn Career & Technology Center has chosen the B-60 Biodiesel processor as a hands-on educational tool to show students how to produce renewable energy. Students will process recycled oil they collect into biodiesel fuel for use in campus vehicles. The school says the B-60 is user-friendly and appropriate for students to learn biodiesel basics and green fuel production.
Florida Biodiesel was founded in 2006 to provide consumers and commercial operators cost efficient biodiesel production equipment, including the safety external heat exchanger, cyclonic mixer, methanol recovery module, and the AUTOBIO Biodiesel plant automation system.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency