Florida Biodiesel Provides Equipment to Career Center
Alcorn Career & Technology Center has chosen the B-60 Biodiesel processor as a hands-on educational tool to show students how to produce renewable energy. Students will process recycled oil they collect into biodiesel fuel for use in campus vehicles. The school says the B-60 is user-friendly and appropriate for students to learn biodiesel basics and green fuel production.
Florida Biodiesel was founded in 2006 to provide consumers and commercial operators cost efficient biodiesel production equipment, including the safety external heat exchanger, cyclonic mixer, methanol recovery module, and the AUTOBIO Biodiesel plant automation system.
Energy Manager News
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program