Florida Biodiesel Provides Equipment to Career Center
Alcorn Career & Technology Center has chosen the B-60 Biodiesel processor as a hands-on educational tool to show students how to produce renewable energy. Students will process recycled oil they collect into biodiesel fuel for use in campus vehicles. The school says the B-60 is user-friendly and appropriate for students to learn biodiesel basics and green fuel production.
Florida Biodiesel was founded in 2006 to provide consumers and commercial operators cost efficient biodiesel production equipment, including the safety external heat exchanger, cyclonic mixer, methanol recovery module, and the AUTOBIO Biodiesel plant automation system.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight