Florida Biodiesel Provides Equipment to Career Center
Alcorn Career & Technology Center has chosen the B-60 Biodiesel processor as a hands-on educational tool to show students how to produce renewable energy. Students will process recycled oil they collect into biodiesel fuel for use in campus vehicles. The school says the B-60 is user-friendly and appropriate for students to learn biodiesel basics and green fuel production.
Florida Biodiesel was founded in 2006 to provide consumers and commercial operators cost efficient biodiesel production equipment, including the safety external heat exchanger, cyclonic mixer, methanol recovery module, and the AUTOBIO Biodiesel plant automation system.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform