How to Implement EHS Compliance Programs that Reduce Risks & Increase Performance
Most companies today manage operations globally, across national borders. Regulatory requirements are constantly evolving and itâ€™s becoming more & more challenging to understand which regulatory changes may impact your company.Â Ned Ertel, CEO of RegScan,Â leading regulatory provider of regulatory compliance services to companies worldwide, will share his expertise on the latest EH&S regulations industries must comply with in the U.S. and across the globe. He will provide insight on how to manage the complexity of complying with multiple regulations in a cost efficient way.
Across the globe, constantly changing EH&S regulations are impacting Senior Executivesâ€™ ability to effectively make long-term business plans. The role of the EH&S manager has evolved to include anticipating the impact of future regulations on long-term sustainability. To do so, an increasing number of EH&S managers are relying on information systems to implement robust compliance programs.
Alexis Merydith, NA Product Manager at Enablon,Â discusses how technology fits within an innovative EH&S program that goes beyond compliance to improve long term company sustainability. She will also present best practices from leading companies that are implementing efficient compliance strategies worldwide.
Watch Enablon, RegScan, and Environmental Leader in this one-hour, on-demand EH&S Regulatory Compliance webinar.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables