How to Implement EHS Compliance Programs that Reduce Risks & Increase Performance
Most companies today manage operations globally, across national borders. Regulatory requirements are constantly evolving and itâ€™s becoming more & more challenging to understand which regulatory changes may impact your company.Â Ned Ertel, CEO of RegScan,Â leading regulatory provider of regulatory compliance services to companies worldwide, will share his expertise on the latest EH&S regulations industries must comply with in the U.S. and across the globe. He will provide insight on how to manage the complexity of complying with multiple regulations in a cost efficient way.
Across the globe, constantly changing EH&S regulations are impacting Senior Executivesâ€™ ability to effectively make long-term business plans. The role of the EH&S manager has evolved to include anticipating the impact of future regulations on long-term sustainability. To do so, an increasing number of EH&S managers are relying on information systems to implement robust compliance programs.
Alexis Merydith, NA Product Manager at Enablon,Â discusses how technology fits within an innovative EH&S program that goes beyond compliance to improve long term company sustainability. She will also present best practices from leading companies that are implementing efficient compliance strategies worldwide.
Watch Enablon, RegScan, and Environmental Leader in this one-hour, on-demand EH&S Regulatory Compliance webinar.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend
- Energy Management: The Internet of Things Changes Everything
- Big Biogas Project Underway Down Under
- Kroger, Loveâ€™s Sign with LSI Industries