R2 Solutions Says Standard Complies With International Agreements
R2 Solutions has released a new informational document on R2:2013 and international agreements governing the hazardous waste trade.
The document demonstrates that R2:2013 is “fully consistent” with the Basel Convention and international law, according to a legal analysis. The document responds to common questions about the current requirements of the Basel Convention and how those relate to the obligations set forth under R2:2013.
The analysis explains how the R2:2013 Standard closes some of the gaps in international legal regulation and shows how its mandatory compliance plans will prevent illicit operations, the organization said.
“We hope that this document puts to rest questions in the minds of those that matter most – electronics refurbishers and recyclers – and their customers,” John Lingelbach, Executive Director of R2 Solutions said in a statement.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending June 26
- Final Energy Conservation Standards for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Mirror ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
- Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
- Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
- Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
- Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
- Combining Solar with Ground Heat Pump Is Energy, Cost Efficient
- Current Clamps Measure Energy for Small Businesses