Practically Green Becomes WeSpire
The company also debuted its proprietary ROI calculator which the company says will allow customers to more accurately measure the impact and savings of each individual project deployed.
WeSpire is an engagement platform for sustainability and responsibility programs. The platform is built on the research BJ Fogg of Stanford Persuasive Labs and the behavioral science established by Robert Cialdini to support meaningful change at scale. WeSpire said it has seen high levels of adoption across corporations and campaigns, and has customers with over 80 percent of their team voluntarily engaged. There has been over $1 million in savings across campaigns in the nine months since the enterprise platform was launched.
Collectively, WeSpire customers have realized reductions in water (3.6 million gallons), energy (3.15 million kWh), and C02 emissions (2167 metric tons), according to the company.
WeSpire is also debuting a new ROI calculator, which drills into individual actions and campaigns and gauges their impact, both on cost and resource savings.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike