Sustainability Reporting for Stakeholders while Building a Competitive Advantage
Steve Starbuck –leader of EY LLP’s Americas Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) — shares insights about sustainability reporting. Reporting is still in its early years as more pressure is brought to bear on companies to disclose environmental, social and ethical performance. Ethical Insights is hosted by Ron James, president and CEO of the Center for Ethical Business Cultures (CEBC).
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables