US Ecology Acquires Environmental Services Company
US Ecology has entered into an agreement to acquire EQ -The Environmental Quality Company (EQ), an environmental services company. EQ is owned by an affiliate of New York based private equity fund Kinderhook Industries. Kinderhook acquired EQ in 2008.
EQ is a fully-integrated environmental services and waste management organization based in Wayne, Michigan. It implements innovative technology and service solutions that minimize waste volumes, reduce costs and protect the environment.
US Ecology, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides environmental services and industrial waste management services to commercial and government entities, such as refineries and chemical production facilities, manufacturers, electric utilities, steel mills, medical and academic institutions and waste brokers.
Energy Manager News
- The hunt for reforming energy markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy