US Ecology Acquires Environmental Services Company
US Ecology has entered into an agreement to acquire EQ -The Environmental Quality Company (EQ), an environmental services company. EQ is owned by an affiliate of New York based private equity fund Kinderhook Industries. Kinderhook acquired EQ in 2008.
EQ is a fully-integrated environmental services and waste management organization based in Wayne, Michigan. It implements innovative technology and service solutions that minimize waste volumes, reduce costs and protect the environment.
US Ecology, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides environmental services and industrial waste management services to commercial and government entities, such as refineries and chemical production facilities, manufacturers, electric utilities, steel mills, medical and academic institutions and waste brokers.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant