US Ecology Acquires Environmental Services Company
US Ecology has entered into an agreement to acquire EQ -The Environmental Quality Company (EQ), an environmental services company. EQ is owned by an affiliate of New York based private equity fund Kinderhook Industries. Kinderhook acquired EQ in 2008.
EQ is a fully-integrated environmental services and waste management organization based in Wayne, Michigan. It implements innovative technology and service solutions that minimize waste volumes, reduce costs and protect the environment.
US Ecology, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides environmental services and industrial waste management services to commercial and government entities, such as refineries and chemical production facilities, manufacturers, electric utilities, steel mills, medical and academic institutions and waste brokers.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation