US Ecology Acquires Environmental Services Company
US Ecology has entered into an agreement to acquire EQ -The Environmental Quality Company (EQ), an environmental services company. EQ is owned by an affiliate of New York based private equity fund Kinderhook Industries. Kinderhook acquired EQ in 2008.
EQ is a fully-integrated environmental services and waste management organization based in Wayne, Michigan. It implements innovative technology and service solutions that minimize waste volumes, reduce costs and protect the environment.
US Ecology, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides environmental services and industrial waste management services to commercial and government entities, such as refineries and chemical production facilities, manufacturers, electric utilities, steel mills, medical and academic institutions and waste brokers.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works