Chemical-free Cleaner Enters Partnerships
Chemical-free cleaning integrator eWater Advantage said it now has strategic relationships with two companies – GenEon Technologies of San Antonio, Texas and Radical Waters of Johannesburg, South Africa. The company said that in addition to its existing distribution for Hoshizaki America, these alliances bring a broader range of technology solutions and market expertise to eWater Advantage.
Installed “ewater” systems allow customers to create their own supply of safe and effective cleaning & sanitizing products. Just tap water, salt and electricity are used to generate as much product as each customer needs, the company said. The use of on-site generators eliminates shipping and waste of traditional packaging, and worker and customer safety increases each time a potential hazardous chemical is replace by “ewater”.
Radical Waters is a provider of electrolyzed water technology and patented processes for applications such as beverage bottling, meat & seafood processing and hospitality. Geneon Technologies designs and manufactures innovative products for creating electrolyzed water.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’