Chemical-free Cleaner Enters Partnerships
Chemical-free cleaning integrator eWater Advantage said it now has strategic relationships with two companies – GenEon Technologies of San Antonio, Texas and Radical Waters of Johannesburg, South Africa. The company said that in addition to its existing distribution for Hoshizaki America, these alliances bring a broader range of technology solutions and market expertise to eWater Advantage.
Installed “ewater” systems allow customers to create their own supply of safe and effective cleaning & sanitizing products. Just tap water, salt and electricity are used to generate as much product as each customer needs, the company said. The use of on-site generators eliminates shipping and waste of traditional packaging, and worker and customer safety increases each time a potential hazardous chemical is replace by “ewater”.
Radical Waters is a provider of electrolyzed water technology and patented processes for applications such as beverage bottling, meat & seafood processing and hospitality. Geneon Technologies designs and manufactures innovative products for creating electrolyzed water.
Energy Manager News
- The Benefits of Continuous Insulation
- Humber College Gets Big Energy Research Funding Infusion
- Walk-In Cooler and Freezer Final Rule Released by DoE
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 26, 2016
- FirstEnergy Asks for $4.5 Billion to Stay in Ohio
- PNM Chafes at Delays, Seeks NMPRC Ruling in 2015 Rate Case
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant