Chemical-free Cleaner Enters Partnerships
Chemical-free cleaning integrator eWater Advantage said it now has strategic relationships with two companies – GenEon Technologies of San Antonio, Texas and Radical Waters of Johannesburg, South Africa. The company said that in addition to its existing distribution for Hoshizaki America, these alliances bring a broader range of technology solutions and market expertise to eWater Advantage.
Installed “ewater” systems allow customers to create their own supply of safe and effective cleaning & sanitizing products. Just tap water, salt and electricity are used to generate as much product as each customer needs, the company said. The use of on-site generators eliminates shipping and waste of traditional packaging, and worker and customer safety increases each time a potential hazardous chemical is replace by “ewater”.
Radical Waters is a provider of electrolyzed water technology and patented processes for applications such as beverage bottling, meat & seafood processing and hospitality. Geneon Technologies designs and manufactures innovative products for creating electrolyzed water.
Energy Manager News
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities