Chemical-free Cleaner Enters Partnerships
Chemical-free cleaning integrator eWater Advantage said it now has strategic relationships with two companies – GenEon Technologies of San Antonio, Texas and Radical Waters of Johannesburg, South Africa. The company said that in addition to its existing distribution for Hoshizaki America, these alliances bring a broader range of technology solutions and market expertise to eWater Advantage.
Installed “ewater” systems allow customers to create their own supply of safe and effective cleaning & sanitizing products. Just tap water, salt and electricity are used to generate as much product as each customer needs, the company said. The use of on-site generators eliminates shipping and waste of traditional packaging, and worker and customer safety increases each time a potential hazardous chemical is replace by “ewater”.
Radical Waters is a provider of electrolyzed water technology and patented processes for applications such as beverage bottling, meat & seafood processing and hospitality. Geneon Technologies designs and manufactures innovative products for creating electrolyzed water.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy to Launch Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger