Chemical-free Cleaner Enters Partnerships
Chemical-free cleaning integrator eWater Advantage said it now has strategic relationships with two companies – GenEon Technologies of San Antonio, Texas and Radical Waters of Johannesburg, South Africa. The company said that in addition to its existing distribution for Hoshizaki America, these alliances bring a broader range of technology solutions and market expertise to eWater Advantage.
Installed “ewater” systems allow customers to create their own supply of safe and effective cleaning & sanitizing products. Just tap water, salt and electricity are used to generate as much product as each customer needs, the company said. The use of on-site generators eliminates shipping and waste of traditional packaging, and worker and customer safety increases each time a potential hazardous chemical is replace by “ewater”.
Radical Waters is a provider of electrolyzed water technology and patented processes for applications such as beverage bottling, meat & seafood processing and hospitality. Geneon Technologies designs and manufactures innovative products for creating electrolyzed water.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters