Environmental Executive Moves: Wildscreen, NAESB, EPRI
Wildscreen:¬†The wildlife conservation committee has named¬†Caroline Copsey¬†as its new CEO. Copsey¬†joins Wildscreen following three years at Dyson where she most recently held position as the head of marketing for international business development.
North American Energy¬†Standards Board: The standards board has confirmed the election of¬†Ross Malme to¬†the Executive Committee for the Retail Energy Quadrant, Retail Gas Market Interests Segment. Malme is currently a partner at energy markets services company Skipping Stone.
The American Architectural¬†Manufacturers Association: The trade body has named Mark Silverberg and Kevin Gaul as co-chairs of its newly-formed sustainability steering committee.¬†¬†Silverberg (pictured) is currently¬†president for Technoform¬†North America, while Gaul is currently¬†director of¬†legislative¬†and regulatory affairs for¬†Pella Corporation.
Electric Power Research Institute:¬†The research nonprofit has named¬†Denis P. O‚ÄôBrien as¬†chairman of the board of directors and Gil C. Quiniones as vice chairman. O’Brien works as¬†senior executive vice president, Exelon Corporation and chief executive officer of Exelon Utilities. Quiniones is currently¬†president and chief executive officer of the New York Power Authority.
Commonfund:¬†The nonprofit investment firm has elected¬†Robert Litterman as chair as its board of trustees. Litterman has¬†¬†been a member of the board since 2009, and most recently has served as the chair of the Audit and Risk Committee.
Energy Manager News
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant
- Schneider Electric Working with 3 NJ School Districts
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 14, 2016