Environmental Executive Moves: Wildscreen, NAESB, EPRI
Wildscreen:Â The wildlife conservation committee has namedÂ Caroline CopseyÂ as its new CEO. CopseyÂ joins Wildscreen following three years at Dyson where she most recently held position as the head of marketing for international business development.
North American EnergyÂ Standards Board: The standards board has confirmed the election ofÂ Ross Malme toÂ the Executive Committee for the Retail Energy Quadrant, Retail Gas Market Interests Segment. Malme is currently a partner at energy markets services company Skipping Stone.
The American ArchitecturalÂ Manufacturers Association: The trade body has named Mark Silverberg and Kevin Gaul as co-chairs of its newly-formed sustainability steering committee.Â Â Silverberg (pictured) is currentlyÂ president for TechnoformÂ North America, while Gaul is currentlyÂ director ofÂ legislativeÂ and regulatory affairs forÂ Pella Corporation.
Electric Power Research Institute:Â The research nonprofit has namedÂ Denis P. Oâ€™Brien asÂ chairman of the board of directors and Gil C. Quiniones as vice chairman. O’Brien works asÂ senior executive vice president, Exelon Corporation and chief executive officer of Exelon Utilities. Quiniones is currentlyÂ president and chief executive officer of the New York Power Authority.
Commonfund:Â The nonprofit investment firm has electedÂ Robert Litterman as chair as its board of trustees. Litterman hasÂ Â been a member of the board since 2009, and most recently has served as the chair of the Audit and Risk Committee.
Energy Manager News
- Arbyâ€™s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has â€śPlateauedâ€ť
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED