Recyclability Assessment Service Launched
The sustainability and recycling consulting firm said TruCycle provides a detailed recyclability analysis of packaging by evaluating three key areas: probable end markets for the commodity packaging material; the ability to sort and bale the commodity material within the material recovery facility (MRF); and a statistical sampling of access to collection programs within communities.
An in-depth report along with a high-level summary in a report card format is provided.¬†TruCycle informs internal and external communications involving recyclability, the company said, and can be customized or combined with a screening-level life cycle assessment.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Portland Likely to Require Energy Benchmarking
- Using Building Energy Management for Factories
- New Energy System Will Save Stanford $420M
- Tire Plant Earns Superior Energy Performance Gold Certification
- Acuity Brands Acquires Indoor Location Software Company
- NJ School District Hires Honeywell for Energy Upgrades
- CODA Energy 50 kWh Storage Tower Achieves UL Certification
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System