Recyclability Assessment Service Launched
The sustainability and recycling consulting firm said TruCycle provides a detailed recyclability analysis of packaging by evaluating three key areas: probable end markets for the commodity packaging material; the ability to sort and bale the commodity material within the material recovery facility (MRF); and a statistical sampling of access to collection programs within communities.
An in-depth report along with a high-level summary in a report card format is provided. TruCycle informs internal and external communications involving recyclability, the company said, and can be customized or combined with a screening-level life cycle assessment.
Energy Manager News
- The Benefits of Continuous Insulation
- Humber College Gets Big Energy Research Funding Infusion
- Walk-In Cooler and Freezer Final Rule Released by DoE
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 26, 2016
- FirstEnergy Asks for $4.5 Billion to Stay in Ohio
- PNM Chafes at Delays, Seeks NMPRC Ruling in 2015 Rate Case
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant