Recyclability Assessment Service Launched
The sustainability and recycling consulting firm said TruCycle provides a detailed recyclability analysis of packaging by evaluating three key areas: probable end markets for the commodity packaging material; the ability to sort and bale the commodity material within the material recovery facility (MRF); and a statistical sampling of access to collection programs within communities.
An in-depth report along with a high-level summary in a report card format is provided. TruCycle informs internal and external communications involving recyclability, the company said, and can be customized or combined with a screening-level life cycle assessment.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland