Recyclability Assessment Service Launched
The sustainability and recycling consulting firm said TruCycle provides a detailed recyclability analysis of packaging by evaluating three key areas: probable end markets for the commodity packaging material; the ability to sort and bale the commodity material within the material recovery facility (MRF); and a statistical sampling of access to collection programs within communities.
An in-depth report along with a high-level summary in a report card format is provided. TruCycle informs internal and external communications involving recyclability, the company said, and can be customized or combined with a screening-level life cycle assessment.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs