EL PRO Subscribers Get New Website
Dear EL PRO Subscribers:
Today and tomorrow we will be transitioning your subscription to a new platform, EnvironmentEnergyPro.com. We’re very excited about this move. We’ve worked hard to develop new content that will help energy and environment professionals do their jobs. We’re looking forward to a great year as we introduce even more content to you.
Excuse us over the next days as we take a short break from delivering news to bring you all online at the new site.
You will begin receiving a new newsletter every day, rather than receiving premium content though Environmental Leader’s daily newsletter.
Your username and password will remain the same on environmentenergypro.com.
The next newsletter that you receive will have the subject line: Environment Energy Pro Daily Newsletter.
The from address will be: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our billing and subscription emails will come from: email@example.com.
Please take a minute to add these two emails to your address book.
Paul Nastu Publisher 970.377.9505 firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight