Tea Company Claims First 100% Biodegradable Package
Carrington has launched Carrington Organics Tea to its existing roster of products, which it says is the first-ever tea to feature 100 percent eco-friendly packaging that will fully and safely biodegrade when composted.
All components of the Carrington Organics Tea from the packaging to the tea bag and tea itself are recyclable.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight