Wastewater Treatment Company Acquired
Green Turtle serves the North American market and is based in Toronto, Ontario, and Charlotte, North Carolina.
Green Turtle provides wastewater pretreatment solutions for commercial, institutional and industrial applications. Rexnord said that Green Turtle’s 20 years of experience in effluent water management and environmental problem-solving, the company’s technology and expertise help customers meet sanitary sewer regulations while protecting the environment, public health and communities. It will operate as part of Zurn Industries, a provider of commercial plumbing products within the Rexnord Water Management platform.
Energy Manager News
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years
- Report Details Massive UK Energy Waste
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV