Wastewater Treatment Company Acquired
Green Turtle serves the North American market and is based in Toronto, Ontario, and Charlotte, North Carolina.
Green Turtle provides wastewater pretreatment solutions for commercial, institutional and industrial applications. Rexnord said that Green Turtle’s 20 years of experience in effluent water management and environmental problem-solving, the company’s technology and expertise help customers meet sanitary sewer regulations while protecting the environment, public health and communities. It will operate as part of Zurn Industries, a provider of commercial plumbing products within the Rexnord Water Management platform.
Energy Manager News
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates