Wastewater Treatment Company Acquired
Green Turtle serves the North American market and is based in Toronto, Ontario, and Charlotte, North Carolina.
Green Turtle provides wastewater pretreatment solutions for commercial, institutional and industrial applications. Rexnord said that Green Turtle’s 20 years of experience in effluent water management and environmental problem-solving, the company’s technology and expertise help customers meet sanitary sewer regulations while protecting the environment, public health and communities. It will operate as part of Zurn Industries, a provider of commercial plumbing products within the Rexnord Water Management platform.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs