EPA Enhances How’s My Waterway App
The How’s My Waterway app available from a smart phone, tablet or desktop computer uses GPS technology or ZIP codes to provide information about local water quality. The new version of the site includes data on local drinking water sources, watersheds and efforts to protect waterways, as well as a map-oriented version of How’s My Waterway designed for museum kiosks, displays and touch screens.
New data and improvements based on user feedback include information on:
- The waterways that supply drinking water to communities.
- The health of watersheds and organizations working to protect watersheds.
- Permits that limit pollutant discharge into waterways.
- Efforts to restore waterways to protect and improve fish habitats by the National Fish Habitat Partnerships.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV
- Walmart Saving Money While Driving Efficiency
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market