Keystone Decision Delayed Yet Again
The State Department extended the comment period until after the Nebraska Supreme Court rules on what path the pipeline should take through the state. That process is expected to take at least through November can could last into next year, Reuters adds. A State Department decision had been expected in May.
Environmentalists supporters of Obama extracting oil from Canadian tar sands will worsen climate change and they expect the president to reject the pipeline eventually as part of his overall strategy to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Energy Manager News
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016