Keystone Decision Delayed Yet Again
The State Department extended the comment period until after the Nebraska Supreme Court rules on what path the pipeline should take through the state.Â That process is expected to take at least through November can could last into next year, Reuters adds. Â A State Department decision had been expected in May.
Environmentalists supporters of Obama extracting oil from Canadian tar sands will worsen climate change and they expect the president to reject the pipeline eventually as part of his overall strategy to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses