Keystone Decision Delayed Yet Again
The State Department extended the comment period until after the Nebraska Supreme Court rules on what path the pipeline should take through the state. That process is expected to take at least through November can could last into next year, Reuters adds. A State Department decision had been expected in May.
Environmentalists supporters of Obama extracting oil from Canadian tar sands will worsen climate change and they expect the president to reject the pipeline eventually as part of his overall strategy to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland