Keystone Decision Delayed Yet Again
The State Department extended the comment period until after the Nebraska Supreme Court rules on what path the pipeline should take through the state. That process is expected to take at least through November can could last into next year, Reuters adds. A State Department decision had been expected in May.
Environmentalists supporters of Obama extracting oil from Canadian tar sands will worsen climate change and they expect the president to reject the pipeline eventually as part of his overall strategy to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Energy Manager News
- Building a Better Turbine
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Navigant: Big Growth Ahead for BMSes
- Water, Energy Steps Being Taken at 2 KY Correctional Facilities
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation
- FirstEnergy Ohio Seeks Changes to Rate Plan to Ensure Price Stability for Customers
- Utility Data Aggregation: How to Take the Best Approach
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers