P&G Professional Launches Educational Resource
A free, web-based educational resource for the professional cleaning industry is now offered by P&G Professional, a division of Procter & Gamble.
P&G Professional University offers both written and video-based educational content. The Resource Library provides industry-related articles and expert insights, while the Product & Procedures section leads end-users to P&G Professional’s catalog of hands-on training tools.
Faculty members contribute content and include third-party industry experts and thought leaders from P&G Professional’s Advisory Council. Representing diverse areas of expertise, Advisory Council members work with P&G Professional to promote best practices and education within the cleaning industry and share their expertise through specialized content, including articles and webinars.
P&G Professional University currently features training materials for Hazard Communications Standards (HCS) to help cleaning managers prepare for the industry’s move to the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS).
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables