P&G Professional Launches Educational Resource
A free, web-based educational resource for the professional cleaning industry is now offered by P&G Professional, a division of Procter & Gamble.
P&G Professional University offers both written and video-based educational content. The Resource Library provides industry-related articles and expert insights, while the Product & Procedures section leads end-users to P&G Professional’s catalog of hands-on training tools.
Faculty members contribute content and include third-party industry experts and thought leaders from P&G Professional’s Advisory Council. Representing diverse areas of expertise, Advisory Council members work with P&G Professional to promote best practices and education within the cleaning industry and share their expertise through specialized content, including articles and webinars.
P&G Professional University currently features training materials for Hazard Communications Standards (HCS) to help cleaning managers prepare for the industry’s move to the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS).
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs