P&G Professional Launches Educational Resource
A free, web-based educational resource for the professional cleaning industry is now offered by P&G Professional, a division of Procter & Gamble.
P&G Professional University offers both written and video-based educational content. The Resource Library provides industry-related articles and expert insights, while the Product & Procedures section leads end-users to P&G Professional’s catalog of hands-on training tools.
Faculty members contribute content and include third-party industry experts and thought leaders from P&G Professional’s Advisory Council. Representing diverse areas of expertise, Advisory Council members work with P&G Professional to promote best practices and education within the cleaning industry and share their expertise through specialized content, including articles and webinars.
P&G Professional University currently features training materials for Hazard Communications Standards (HCS) to help cleaning managers prepare for the industry’s move to the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS).
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look