Revenue Sharing Model for E-Waste Recovery Created
EClaim Recovery Specialists has created a new revenue sharing program with businesses that generate large amounts of electronic waste from electronics, computers and networking equipment.
The company wants to work with businesses throughout North America that will allow customers to recycle their waste and generate revenue from whole electronic units or dismantled parts and materials.
EClaim says the program was created to allow the businesses that currently recycle or sell their large volume obsolete, unwanted, scrap stocks for pennies on the dollar, to maximize their returns by receiving a percentage of the revenue generated. Customers would then receive a share in the revenue returned from the recovered plastic, metal, gold, copper and other materials.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council