Revenue Sharing Model for E-Waste Recovery Created
EClaim Recovery Specialists has created a new revenue sharing program with businesses that generate large amounts of electronic waste from electronics, computers and networking equipment.
The company wants to work with businesses throughout North America that will allow customers to recycle their waste and generate revenue from whole electronic units or dismantled parts and materials.
EClaim says the program was created to allow the businesses that currently recycle or sell their large volume obsolete, unwanted, scrap stocks for pennies on the dollar, to maximize their returns by receiving a percentage of the revenue generated. Customers would then receive a share in the revenue returned from the recovered plastic, metal, gold, copper and other materials.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments