Revenue Sharing Model for E-Waste Recovery Created
EClaim Recovery Specialists has created a new revenue sharing program with businesses that generate large amounts of electronic waste from electronics, computers and networking equipment.
The company wants to work with businesses throughout North America that will allow customers to recycle their waste and generate revenue from whole electronic units or dismantled parts and materials.
EClaim says the program was created to allow the businesses that currently recycle or sell their large volume obsolete, unwanted, scrap stocks for pennies on the dollar, to maximize their returns by receiving a percentage of the revenue generated. Customers would then receive a share in the revenue returned from the recovered plastic, metal, gold, copper and other materials.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data