Revenue Sharing Model for E-Waste Recovery Created
EClaim Recovery Specialists has created a new revenue sharing program with businesses that generate large amounts of electronic waste from electronics, computers and networking equipment.
The company wants to work with businesses throughout North America that will allow customers to recycle their waste and generate revenue from whole electronic units or dismantled parts and materials.
EClaim says the program was created to allow the businesses that currently recycle or sell their large volume obsolete, unwanted, scrap stocks for pennies on the dollar, to maximize their returns by receiving a percentage of the revenue generated. Customers would then receive a share in the revenue returned from the recovered plastic, metal, gold, copper and other materials.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike