Apple Now Recycling All of its Products
The company debuted an environmental section on its website that also unveiled its commitment to become powered 100 percent by renewable energy.
Apple gift cards had been distributed at some of its 420 worldwide stores in exchange for iPhones and iPods. Gift cards won’t be given out for recycled products that aren’t in good enough condition for resale.
In the past seven years alone, Apple has sold more than 1 billion iPhones, iPods, iPads and Mac computers, according to the company.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Retail Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 4
- Urjanet Partners with ENERGY STAR on Portfolio Manager
- Ketra Creates ‘Dynamic’ LED Light
- 4 Federal Agencies Join to Procure Solar
- Sunwave, Ideal Power Work Together on Energy Storage
- DOE Invests $6M to Increase Energy Efficiency in Commercial Buildings
- Natural Gas Projected to Provide Larger Share of Electricity Generation
- Industrial Gas Company Switches to Wind-Generated Electricity at Oregon Plant