Apple Now Recycling All of its Products
The company debuted an environmental section on its website that also unveiled its commitment to become powered 100 percent by renewable energy.
Apple gift cards had been distributed at some of its 420 worldwide stores in exchange for iPhones and iPods. Gift cards won’t be given out for recycled products that aren’t in good enough condition for resale.
In the past seven years alone, Apple has sold more than 1 billion iPhones, iPods, iPads and Mac computers, according to the company.
Energy Manager News
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED