Apple Now Recycling All of its Products
The company debuted an environmental section on its website that also unveiled its commitment to become powered 100 percent by renewable energy.
Apple gift cards had been distributed at some of its 420 worldwide stores in exchange for iPhones and iPods. Gift cards won’t be given out for recycled products that aren’t in good enough condition for resale.
In the past seven years alone, Apple has sold more than 1 billion iPhones, iPods, iPads and Mac computers, according to the company.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look