Apple Now Recycling All of its Products
The company debuted an environmental section on its website that also unveiled its commitment to become powered 100 percent by renewable energy.
Apple gift cards had been distributed at some of its 420 worldwide stores in exchange for iPhones and iPods. Gift cards won’t be given out for recycled products that aren’t in good enough condition for resale.
In the past seven years alone, Apple has sold more than 1 billion iPhones, iPods, iPads and Mac computers, according to the company.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables