New Version of REACH-IT Ready for Use
The update also allows the submission of applications for authorization through REACH-IT. At the same time, a new version of IUCLID launched.
The new terms and conditions state that if a message received through REACH-IT has been opened by one user in the company, it has been legally received. All messages are considered to be received seven days after they are sent and can set deadlines in motion.
Certain messages, however, can set deadlines in motion as soon as the message is sent. The full list of exceptions is available in the new terms and conditions.
Energy Manager News
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along