New Version of REACH-IT Ready for Use
The update also allows the submission of applications for authorization through REACH-IT. At the same time, a new version of IUCLID launched.
The new terms and conditions state that if a message received through REACH-IT has been opened by one user in the company, it has been legally received. All messages are considered to be received seven days after they are sent and can set deadlines in motion.
Certain messages, however, can set deadlines in motion as soon as the message is sent. The full list of exceptions is available in the new terms and conditions.
Energy Manager News
- The Forecast is Good for the Solar Industry
- Honeywell Upgrading Rock Island Arsenal Garrison
- A Simple Fix to Save Energy in NYC
- Connecticut, The Microgrid State
- More Large Green Buildings, Still Few Small Ones
- OSI and Cascade Cut Energy Use in Food Processing Facilities
- Data Center Energy Savings: Start with the Servers
- Toyota Plant in Kentucky Rolls Out Bioenergy