New Version of REACH-IT Ready for Use
The update also allows the submission of applications for authorization through REACH-IT. At the same time, a new version of IUCLID launched.
The new terms and conditions state that if a message received through REACH-IT has been opened by one user in the company, it has been legally received. All messages are considered to be received seven days after they are sent and can set deadlines in motion.
Certain messages, however, can set deadlines in motion as soon as the message is sent. The full list of exceptions is available in the new terms and conditions.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform