New Version of REACH-IT Ready for Use
The update also allows the submission of applications for authorization through REACH-IT. At the same time, a new version of IUCLID launched.
The new terms and conditions state that if a message received through REACH-IT has been opened by one user in the company, it has been legally received. All messages are considered to be received seven days after they are sent and can set deadlines in motion.
Certain messages, however, can set deadlines in motion as soon as the message is sent. The full list of exceptions is available in the new terms and conditions.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables