New Version of REACH-IT Ready for Use
The update also allows the submission of applications for authorization through REACH-IT. At the same time, a new version of IUCLID launched.
The new terms and conditions state that if a message received through REACH-IT has been opened by one user in the company, it has been legally received. All messages are considered to be received seven days after they are sent and can set deadlines in motion.
Certain messages, however, can set deadlines in motion as soon as the message is sent. The full list of exceptions is available in the new terms and conditions.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures