Events Seeking Certification Grows Exponentially
CRS updated certification standards earlier this year were specifically developed to apply to a broad range of sports event types, unlike previous standards. CRS also benefitted from referrals, it says, and, growing brand recognition has attracted applicants from outside the US. At some point this year, the milestone of 100 certified events will be achieved. The council notes that its certified events will soon have served over 1 million athletes.
Certified events range in size from ParalympicsGB Training Camps held at the University of Bath in the UK, with some 150 athletes participating, to the AJC Peachtree Road Race in Atlanta, Georgia, with 55,077 timed finishers.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform