Events Seeking Certification Grows Exponentially
CRS updated certification standards earlier this year were specifically developed to apply to a broad range of sports event types, unlike previous standards. CRS also benefitted from referrals, it says, and, growing brand recognition has attracted applicants from outside the US. At some point this year, the milestone of 100 certified events will be achieved. The council notes that its certified events will soon have served over 1 million athletes.
Certified events range in size from ParalympicsGB Training Camps held at the University of Bath in the UK, with some 150 athletes participating, to the AJC Peachtree Road Race in Atlanta, Georgia, with 55,077 timed finishers.
Energy Manager News
- The hunt for reforming energy markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy