Events Seeking Certification Grows Exponentially
CRS updated certification standards earlier this year were specifically developed to apply to a broad range of sports event types, unlike previous standards. CRS also benefitted from referrals, it says, and, growing brand recognition has attracted applicants from outside the US. At some point this year, the milestone of 100 certified events will be achieved. The council notes that its certified events will soon have served over 1 million athletes.
Certified events range in size from ParalympicsGB Training Camps held at the University of Bath in the UK, with some 150 athletes participating, to the AJC Peachtree Road Race in Atlanta, Georgia, with 55,077 timed finishers.
Energy Manager News
- Study: State RPS Policies Have Yielded Sizable Consumer Savings
- Flint Water Crisis Uncovers Ignoble Decisions and Neglect of Existing Enviro Regs
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- WGL Extends Energy Management Platform
- Fort Hood Pushing Renewables
- Tire Store Going Solar in Billings
- Pardeeville Hikes Homeowner Costs, Offers Large Customers TOD Rates
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble