Events Seeking Certification Grows Exponentially
CRS updated certification standards earlier this year were specifically developed to apply to a broad range of sports event types, unlike previous standards. CRS also benefitted from referrals, it says, and, growing brand recognition has attracted applicants from outside the US. At some point this year, the milestone of 100 certified events will be achieved. The council notes that its certified events will soon have served over 1 million athletes.
Certified events range in size from ParalympicsGB Training Camps held at the University of Bath in the UK, with some 150 athletes participating, to the AJC Peachtree Road Race in Atlanta, Georgia, with 55,077 timed finishers.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform