Sustainability Reporting Tool Introduced
GRESB, a sustainability reporting standard for commercial real estate, asset managers and developers, has an annual survey period from April 1 to June 30. More than 50,000 commercial properties were surveyed in 2013 and more are expected this year.
Survey participants can take weeks to gather a format asset-level data for disclosure through GRESB. Measurabl says its cloud-based software automatically collects asset-level data and guides used step-by-step through the reporting process.
According to Measurabl, sustainability reporting presents challenges in three ways. Companies may struggle to get asset-level energy, carbon, water and waste data aggregated in the proper format. That also takes a long time to coordinate data collection in a large organization. Also, responses to the various sustainability standards and formats may be confusing and burdensome.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 22
- Future Is Bright for Solar at Stanford
- Noresco Named Qualified Energy Performance Contractor in New Mexico
- Home Depot Sells Cree LED Flood Light for $9.97
- Professional Laundering Facility Installs Cogeneration
- PowerWise Offers Web Controls for Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- DOE Spends $32M to Boost Solar Workforce Training, Technology Innovation
- Trane Partners with Telkonet for Hotel Industry