USGBC Launches Real-Time Green Building Tool
The US Green Building Council has launched an online tool that provides real-time green building data for each state in the US and Washington, DC.
The state market briefs highlight LEED projects, LEED-credentialed professionals and USGBC membership in each state.
The USGBC says the online tool shows the benefits of LEED green buildings: each market brief acts as a state-level barometer of economic activity taking place in an industry that McGraw-Hill projects could be worth up to $248 billion and represent more than half of all commercial and institutional construction in the US by 2016.
Market briefs for countries outside the US are available upon request, and LEED for Homes and LEED for Neighborhood Development data and projects will be added later this year.
The US Green Building Council launched LEED v4 last November, and in the same month UL Environment published a LEED toolkit geared to support architects and designers in their product specification and selection processes.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management