Ecova Earns CDP Accreditation
The sustainability management company says the accreditation reflects its success helping its clients calculate and report greenhouse gas emissions with the its carbon accounting solution, Carbon Manager.
Considered the de facto standard for carbon disclosure methodology and processes, more than 4,500 companies reported to CDP in 2013. Accredited partners of CDP help their clients report and disclose data that is related to climate change, such as carbon emissions.
Ecova’s Carbon Management Solution combines the company’s Carbon Manager Software with its Carbon Consulting, a team of carbon management experts who assist in development of carbon management programs.
Earlier this month Ecova launched the Ecova Platform, an all-in-one product designed to help commercial and industrial clients manage, analyze and report on energy and resource usage.
Energy Manager News
- The Benefits of Continuous Insulation
- Humber College Gets Big Energy Research Funding Infusion
- Walk-In Cooler and Freezer Final Rule Released by DoE
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 26, 2016
- FirstEnergy Asks for $4.5 Billion to Stay in Ohio
- PNM Chafes at Delays, Seeks NMPRC Ruling in 2015 Rate Case
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant