Ecova Earns CDP Accreditation
The sustainability management company says the accreditation reflects its success helping its clients calculate and report greenhouse gas emissions with the its carbon accounting solution, Carbon Manager.
Considered the de facto standard for carbon disclosure methodology and processes, more than 4,500 companies reported to CDP in 2013. Accredited partners of CDP help their clients report and disclose data that is related to climate change, such as carbon emissions.
Ecova’s Carbon Management Solution combines the company’s Carbon Manager Software with its Carbon Consulting, a team of carbon management experts who assist in development of carbon management programs.
Earlier this month Ecova launched the Ecova Platform, an all-in-one product designed to help commercial and industrial clients manage, analyze and report on energy and resource usage.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics