Ecova Earns CDP Accreditation
The sustainability management company says the accreditation reflects its success helping its clients calculate and report greenhouse gas emissions with the its carbon accounting solution, Carbon Manager.
Considered the de facto standard for carbon disclosure methodology and processes, more than 4,500 companies reported to CDP in 2013. Accredited partners of CDP help their clients report and disclose data that is related to climate change, such as carbon emissions.
Ecova’s Carbon Management Solution combines the company’s Carbon Manager Software with its Carbon Consulting, a team of carbon management experts who assist in development of carbon management programs.
Earlier this month Ecova launched the Ecova Platform, an all-in-one product designed to help commercial and industrial clients manage, analyze and report on energy and resource usage.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments