Ecova Earns CDP Accreditation
The sustainability management company says the accreditation reflects its success helping its clients calculate and report greenhouse gas emissions with the its carbon accounting solution, Carbon Manager.
Considered the de facto standard for carbon disclosure methodology and processes, more than 4,500 companies reported to CDP in 2013. Accredited partners of CDP help their clients report and disclose data that is related to climate change, such as carbon emissions.
Ecova’s Carbon Management Solution combines the company’s Carbon Manager Software with its Carbon Consulting, a team of carbon management experts who assist in development of carbon management programs.
Earlier this month Ecova launched the Ecova Platform, an all-in-one product designed to help commercial and industrial clients manage, analyze and report on energy and resource usage.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables