Environmental Executive Moves: US Water Alliance, Amiad Water Systems, Earthjustice
Earthjustice:Â The environmental law firm has appointedÂ Lisa GarciaÂ as vice president of litigation for health. Garcia joins from the EPA.
T&M Associates:Â The engineering consultancy has appointedÂ Ed MelansonÂ toÂ lead the automation practice, focusing on meeting client needs in the energy, environment, water and wastewater, and transportation sectors. Melanson previously workedÂ for several national environmental engineering firms.
US Water Alliance:Â The nonprofit has appointedÂ T. David Chinn,Â Robert LaculloÂ andÂ Steve MaxwellÂ to its board of directors.Â ChinnÂ is the director of the drinking water program and senior vice president for water in the Americas at AECOM.Â LaculloÂ is the executive vice president of United Water.Â MaxwellÂ is the founder of environmental a water consultancy TechKNOWLEDGEy.
Amiad Water Systems:Â The Israeli water-filtration producer’s chairmanÂ Tal YeshuaÂ is stepping down. He will step down “in due course” once a successor is found, Amiad said.
BPA Worldwide:Â The assurance firm has named Joel Charron as vice president, sustainability assurance. Proir to joingin BPA, Charron worked atÂ PierpontÂ Communications.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&Gâ€™s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners