Environmental Executive Moves: US Water Alliance, Amiad Water Systems, Earthjustice
Earthjustice:¬†The environmental law firm has appointed¬†Lisa Garcia¬†as vice president of litigation for health. Garcia joins from the EPA.
T&M Associates:¬†The engineering consultancy has appointed¬†Ed Melanson¬†to¬†lead the automation practice, focusing on meeting client needs in the energy, environment, water and wastewater, and transportation sectors. Melanson previously worked¬†for several national environmental engineering firms.
US Water Alliance:¬†The nonprofit has appointed¬†T. David Chinn,¬†Robert Lacullo¬†and¬†Steve Maxwell¬†to its board of directors.¬†Chinn¬†is the director of the drinking water program and senior vice president for water in the Americas at AECOM.¬†Lacullo¬†is the executive vice president of United Water.¬†Maxwell¬†is the founder of environmental a water consultancy TechKNOWLEDGEy.
Amiad Water Systems:¬†The Israeli water-filtration producer’s chairman¬†Tal Yeshua¬†is stepping down. He will step down “in due course” once a successor is found, Amiad said.
BPA Worldwide:¬†The assurance firm has named Joel Charron as vice president, sustainability assurance. Proir to joingin BPA, Charron worked at¬†Pierpont¬†Communications.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend