Environmental Executive Moves: US Water Alliance, Amiad Water Systems, Earthjustice
Earthjustice:Â The environmental law firm has appointedÂ Lisa GarciaÂ as vice president of litigation for health. Garcia joins from the EPA.
T&M Associates:Â The engineering consultancy has appointedÂ Ed MelansonÂ toÂ lead the automation practice, focusing on meeting client needs in the energy, environment, water and wastewater, and transportation sectors. Melanson previously workedÂ for several national environmental engineering firms.
US Water Alliance:Â The nonprofit has appointedÂ T. David Chinn,Â Robert LaculloÂ andÂ Steve MaxwellÂ to its board of directors.Â ChinnÂ is the director of the drinking water program and senior vice president for water in the Americas at AECOM.Â LaculloÂ is the executive vice president of United Water.Â MaxwellÂ is the founder of environmental a water consultancy TechKNOWLEDGEy.
Amiad Water Systems:Â The Israeli water-filtration producer’s chairmanÂ Tal YeshuaÂ is stepping down. He will step down “in due course” once a successor is found, Amiad said.
BPA Worldwide:Â The assurance firm has named Joel Charron as vice president, sustainability assurance. Proir to joingin BPA, Charron worked atÂ PierpontÂ Communications.
Energy Manager News
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds â€˜Fairâ€™ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGEâ€™s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers