Environmental Executive Moves: US Water Alliance, Amiad Water Systems, Earthjustice
Earthjustice:Ā The environmental law firm has appointedĀ Lisa GarciaĀ as vice president of litigation for health. Garcia joins from the EPA.
T&M Associates:Ā The engineering consultancy has appointedĀ Ed MelansonĀ toĀ lead the automation practice, focusing on meeting client needs in the energy, environment, water and wastewater, and transportation sectors. Melanson previously workedĀ for several national environmental engineering firms.
US Water Alliance:Ā The nonprofit has appointedĀ T. David Chinn,Ā Robert LaculloĀ andĀ Steve MaxwellĀ to its board of directors.Ā ChinnĀ is the director of the drinking water program and senior vice president for water in the Americas at AECOM.Ā LaculloĀ is the executive vice president of United Water.Ā MaxwellĀ is the founder of environmental a water consultancy TechKNOWLEDGEy.
Amiad Water Systems:Ā The Israeli water-filtration producer’s chairmanĀ Tal YeshuaĀ is stepping down. He will step down “in due course” once a successor is found, Amiad said.
BPA Worldwide:Ā The assurance firm has named Joel Charron as vice president, sustainability assurance. Proir to joingin BPA, Charron worked atĀ PierpontĀ Communications.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshireās Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuumās Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Courtās Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M āBang for the Buckā