Environmental Executive Moves: US Water Alliance, Amiad Water Systems, Earthjustice
Earthjustice:Â The environmental law firm has appointedÂ Lisa GarciaÂ as vice president of litigation for health. Garcia joins from the EPA.
T&M Associates:Â The engineering consultancy has appointedÂ Ed MelansonÂ toÂ lead the automation practice, focusing on meeting client needs in the energy, environment, water and wastewater, and transportation sectors. Melanson previously workedÂ for several national environmental engineering firms.
US Water Alliance:Â The nonprofit has appointedÂ T. David Chinn,Â Robert LaculloÂ andÂ Steve MaxwellÂ to its board of directors.Â ChinnÂ is the director of the drinking water program and senior vice president for water in the Americas at AECOM.Â LaculloÂ is the executive vice president of United Water.Â MaxwellÂ is the founder of environmental a water consultancy TechKNOWLEDGEy.
Amiad Water Systems:Â The Israeli water-filtration producer’s chairmanÂ Tal YeshuaÂ is stepping down. He will step down “in due course” once a successor is found, Amiad said.
BPA Worldwide:Â The assurance firm has named Joel Charron as vice president, sustainability assurance. Proir to joingin BPA, Charron worked atÂ PierpontÂ Communications.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- QM Power Introduces Efficient Motor
- Denver Zoo Halts Biomass Project
- New York City Continues to Blaze Building Efficiency Trail with Launch of Its Data-Driven NYC Retrofit Accelerator
- Support Builds for Marrying Printable Electronics and Smart Buildings
- Six Steps to a Winning GRESB Audit
- Mexico Shopping for 2M Smart Meters
- Raleigh, N.C. Finally Getting its LEDs
- Wireless Can Make for a More Energy-Efficient BAS System