Resilinc Launches CSR Module for SupplyIntel
Supply chain resiliency firm Resilinc has launched SupplyIntel CSR Module to help companies protect against labor, ethics, and environmental compliance and sustainability problems in their supply chains.
Most companies have internal corporate policies regarding use of child labor or slave labor, bonded labor, sweat shops and working conditions, minimum pay and employee health, and environment friendly sustainable practices. However, companies need to address these issues not only within their own factories and businesses but also within their direct and sub-tier suppliers, Resilinc says.
The CSR Module works within Resilinc’s supply chain intelligence platform SupplyIntel. It is based on the Electronics Industry Citizenship Coalition standard and covers the management systems and business practices and controls instituted by the suppliers that govern labor practices, employee health and safety, environmental compliance and sustainability.
The product enables brand owners to survey suppliers at the supplier and site levels. Resilinc provides all the supplier onboarding, training and data collection services needed to make the CSR survey process a low resource impact undertaking for customers, the company says. The product automatically generates scorecards at a site level and provides a quick heat map of the weakest areas where insufficient management systems and controls are prevalent. This allows the brand owners to identify sites that might need to be audited, and suppliers who may need to be educated, the company says.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency