$9M Clean Diesel Funding Announced
The funding comes from the EPA’s Diesel Emission Reduction Program (DERA).
The agency will award between 10 and 20 assistance agreements. Various strategies are eligible for achieving diesel emission reductions, such as installing verified exhaust control and idle reduction devices, and vehicle and engine replacement. Projects may include school buses, transit buses, heavy-duty diesel trucks, marine engines, locomotives and other diesel engines.
The EPA has awarded more than 600 DERA grants across the US and reduced more than 250,000 tons of NOx and more than 14,000 tons of particulate matter.
The closing date for receipt of proposals is June 17.
Energy Manager News
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables
- Stockton Tabs Ygrene for PACE Financing
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016