Environmental Leader Launches EnvironmentEnergyPro
Environmental Leader has launched a comprehensive, subscriber-only intelligence service, EnvironmentEnergyPro, that provides the necessary comprehensive market intelligence needed for todayâ€™s energy and environmental decision-makers and teams.
The service offers immediate access to: energy data, competitor information and vendor choices; industry guides covering all aspects of energy and environmental management; 150+ reports and Q&As (with more being added all the time) from industry experts and practitioners; perspectives on new and emerging issues from top analysts; and government changes to rules and policies.
Daily coverage includes information about standards and industry certifications, corporate initiatives and implementations, corporate goals and progress, court decisions, contract wins, energy/ air/water/land/chemical/waste legislation, policies & regulations, and much more.
The daily intelligence is delivered in easy-to-digest formats, including industry guides, integrated source documents, primary data, spreadsheets and charts, quick summaries with links to source materials, daily email newsletters, and bi-weekly deep-dive PDF newsletters. In-depth searching and browsing capabilities allow users to drill down by company name, government agency, country and even state.
“The environmental and energy playing field changes continually, with new innovations, technologies, and legislation happening every day. Energy and environmental managers are tasked with keeping up-to-date on these developments and using that knowledge to conserve energy, reduce waste, provide reliable energy sources, develop comprehensive environmental strategies, and increase the bottom line,” says Paul Nastu, publisher of EnvironmentEnergyPro. â€śThis resource provides the information they need to make confident decisions.â€ť
Monthly single-user, annual single-user, and annual group subscriptions are available. Free trials are also available. Sign up or find more details here.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency