CRedit360 Advances Lenovo’s Sustainability Reporting
Technology giant Lenovo says it will use CRedit360’s sustainability software to collect data from worldwide locations for its annual sustainability report and the CDP reporting framework. It will also make use of specific modules to track the progress of energy efficiency projects.
The company says in addition to streamlining data collection, calculating carbon emissions automatically in the system will save time and increase the accuracy of its reporting.
Prior to selecting CRedit360, Lenovo had been using an internal, proprietary system to collect data, and wanted to find an improved way to manage its sustainability performance, particularly in terms of data aggregation and report creation. Up to 100 users will use the CRedit360 solution to collect site-level data on a quarterly basis, including electricity, fuels, water, refrigerants, hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
Beyond its ongoing data management activities, Lenovo will use specific modules to manage energy efficiency initiatives and track their progress, with a view to making both carbon and cost savings. It will look to expand its use of the system in the future to encompass areas such as auditing.
In March, Grupo Financiero Banorte (Banorte) said it will use CRedit360’s sustainability software to track and analyze its social, environmental and economic performance.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend