CRedit360 Advances Lenovo’s Sustainability Reporting
Technology giant Lenovo says it will use CRedit360’s sustainability software to collect data from worldwide locations for its annual sustainability report and the CDP reporting framework. It will also make use of specific modules to track the progress of energy efficiency projects.
The company says in addition to streamlining data collection, calculating carbon emissions automatically in the system will save time and increase the accuracy of its reporting.
Prior to selecting CRedit360, Lenovo had been using an internal, proprietary system to collect data, and wanted to find an improved way to manage its sustainability performance, particularly in terms of data aggregation and report creation. Up to 100 users will use the CRedit360 solution to collect site-level data on a quarterly basis, including electricity, fuels, water, refrigerants, hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
Beyond its ongoing data management activities, Lenovo will use specific modules to manage energy efficiency initiatives and track their progress, with a view to making both carbon and cost savings. It will look to expand its use of the system in the future to encompass areas such as auditing.
In March, Grupo Financiero Banorte (Banorte) said it will use CRedit360’s sustainability software to track and analyze its social, environmental and economic performance.
Energy Manager News
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tecogen Lands Deal in Coney Island, NY
- SCS Provides LEDs to AZ Stores in Arizona
- New Green Advancements in Hospital Environments
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike