LG Chem Buys NanoH2O
NanoH2O took its thin-film nanocomposite QuantumFlux RO membranes to market in early 2011. Three years later, the company has more than 150 desalination plants operating its seawater RO membranes.
Collectively, NanoH2O’s installed base produces more than 300 million liters of water per day across 36 countries, the company says.
NanoH2O has made the Global Cleantech 100 all five years of the list’s existence. The annual list, compiled by Cleantech Group, recognizes the companies most likely to have a significant market impact over the next five to 10 years, according to the global consulting firm.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution