LG Chem Buys NanoH2O
NanoH2O took its thin-film nanocomposite QuantumFlux RO membranes to market in early 2011. Three years later, the company has more than 150 desalination plants operating its seawater RO membranes.
Collectively, NanoH2O’s installed base produces more than 300 million liters of water per day across 36 countries, the company says.
NanoH2O has made the Global Cleantech 100 all five years of the list’s existence. The annual list, compiled by Cleantech Group, recognizes the companies most likely to have a significant market impact over the next five to 10 years, according to the global consulting firm.
Energy Manager News
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners