LG Chem Buys NanoH2O
NanoH2O took its thin-film nanocomposite QuantumFlux RO membranes to market in early 2011. Three years later, the company has more than 150 desalination plants operating its seawater RO membranes.
Collectively, NanoH2O’s installed base produces more than 300 million liters of water per day across 36 countries, the company says.
NanoH2O has made the Global Cleantech 100 all five years of the list’s existence. The annual list, compiled by Cleantech Group, recognizes the companies most likely to have a significant market impact over the next five to 10 years, according to the global consulting firm.
Energy Manager News
- BMW Tests Fuel-Cell Car
- Researchers Develop Cell that Can Store Solar at Night
- Energy Efficiency Program Saves Texas College $4.4M
- White Efficiency Poses Challenge for Solid-State Lighting
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion