LG Chem Buys NanoH2O
NanoH2O took its thin-film nanocomposite QuantumFlux RO membranes to market in early 2011. Three years later, the company has more than 150 desalination plants operating its seawater RO membranes.
Collectively, NanoH2O’s installed base produces more than 300 million liters of water per day across 36 countries, the company says.
NanoH2O has made the Global Cleantech 100 all five years of the list’s existence. The annual list, compiled by Cleantech Group, recognizes the companies most likely to have a significant market impact over the next five to 10 years, according to the global consulting firm.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls