LG Chem Buys NanoH2O
NanoH2O took its thin-film nanocomposite QuantumFlux RO membranes to market in early 2011. Three years later, the company has more than 150 desalination plants operating its seawater RO membranes.
Collectively, NanoH2O’s installed base produces more than 300 million liters of water per day across 36 countries, the company says.
NanoH2O has made the Global Cleantech 100 all five years of the list’s existence. The annual list, compiled by Cleantech Group, recognizes the companies most likely to have a significant market impact over the next five to 10 years, according to the global consulting firm.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight