Quala Adds Commercial Wastewater Treatment
Quala has added commercial wastewater treatment and disposal as a new business segment at many of its locations.
Quala’s says its wastewater management program encompasses a broad range of efforts that promote effective and responsible wastewater treatment and disposal, as well as the encouragement of the protection and restoration of our nation’s watersheds. All wastewater generated from an internal or external cleaning operation is pretreated and discharged in accordance with the Clean Water Act and in full compliance with the National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) and local Publicly Owned Treatment Works. Additionally, any wastewater collected or transported off-site is done so in full compliance with applicable regulations
The company currently offers commercial wastewater treatment and disposal at Atlanta, Ga.; Baton Rouge, La.; Parker, Pa.; and Vancouver, Wash. Quala plans to open commercial waste water treatment and disposal locations in Charlotte, NC; Houston, Texas; Neenah, Wis.; Saraland, Al; and Shreveport, La.
The $600 billion water industry boasts a sizable number of profitable large companies, according to Lux Research, which says new entrants are bringing emerging technologies — including wastewater treatment — that will disrupt the industry and create new opportunities.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland