Partnership Provides Fracking Water Management
The partnership will operate under the name PinnergyShalewater, based in Austin, Texas. The company will capitalize on Pinnergy’s provision of diversified oilfield services and Shalewater Solutions’ specialty in water management, flowback and produced water recycling, and logistics technology, the partners say.
The companies say oil and gas producers will benefit from an increase in efficiencies and cost savings through the use of the total water management service offering.
Also this week OriginOil said it will launch a product line that can treat frack water from end to end. Clean-Frac is based on OriginOil’s P1000 platform, which is designed to process 1,000 barrels per day of frac flowback and produced water.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data