Partnership Provides Fracking Water Management
The partnership will operate under the name PinnergyShalewater, based in Austin, Texas. The company will capitalize on Pinnergy’s provision of diversified oilfield services and Shalewater Solutions’ specialty in water management, flowback and produced water recycling, and logistics technology, the partners say.
The companies say oil and gas producers will benefit from an increase in efficiencies and cost savings through the use of the total water management service offering.
Also this week OriginOil said it will launch a product line that can treat frack water from end to end. Clean-Frac is based on OriginOil’s P1000 platform, which is designed to process 1,000 barrels per day of frac flowback and produced water.
Energy Manager News
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing