Partnership Provides Fracking Water Management
The partnership will operate under the name PinnergyShalewater, based in Austin, Texas. The company will capitalize on Pinnergy’s provision of diversified oilfield services and Shalewater Solutions’ specialty in water management, flowback and produced water recycling, and logistics technology, the partners say.
The companies say oil and gas producers will benefit from an increase in efficiencies and cost savings through the use of the total water management service offering.
Also this week OriginOil said it will launch a product line that can treat frack water from end to end. Clean-Frac is based on OriginOil’s P1000 platform, which is designed to process 1,000 barrels per day of frac flowback and produced water.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management