Partnership Provides Fracking Water Management
The partnership will operate under the name PinnergyShalewater, based in Austin, Texas. The company will capitalize on Pinnergy’s provision of diversified oilfield services and Shalewater Solutions’ specialty in water management, flowback and produced water recycling, and logistics technology, the partners say.
The companies say oil and gas producers will benefit from an increase in efficiencies and cost savings through the use of the total water management service offering.
Also this week OriginOil said it will launch a product line that can treat frack water from end to end. Clean-Frac is based on OriginOil’s P1000 platform, which is designed to process 1,000 barrels per day of frac flowback and produced water.
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries