Partnership Provides Fracking Water Management
The partnership will operate under the name PinnergyShalewater, based in Austin, Texas. The company will capitalize on Pinnergy’s provision of diversified oilfield services and Shalewater Solutions’ specialty in water management, flowback and produced water recycling, and logistics technology, the partners say.
The companies say oil and gas producers will benefit from an increase in efficiencies and cost savings through the use of the total water management service offering.
Also this week OriginOil said it will launch a product line that can treat frack water from end to end. Clean-Frac is based on OriginOil’s P1000 platform, which is designed to process 1,000 barrels per day of frac flowback and produced water.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years
- Report Details Massive UK Energy Waste
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV