CRedit360 Enters Fourth Year as CDP Gold Software Partner
CRedit360 has been named as a gold-level CDP software partner for the fourth year running.
The company is one of three gold level CDP software partners — the other two are Ecometrica and PE International — and has been named as a leader in both sustainability and environment, health and safety (EHS) software by independent analyst firm Verdantix.
CRedit360’s global CDP software partnership provides its 170 clients with an independently verified, CDP-accredited software platform to manage and report sustainability data. CRedit360 incorporates the CDP reporting questionnaires directly into its software platform, which streamlines the reporting process for clients and allows them to collect the exact data required by the CDP framework.
The CRedit360 team works closely with CDP to provide practical services and best practice information for reporting companies, including case studies and events, opinion pieces and reference material. It also delivers webinars tackling topics including automating corporate climate reporting, and co-developed CDP’s best practice guide for implementing carbon management tools.
Energy Manager News
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing