EOS, CG, Hayward Baker Partner on Environmental Remediation
EOS Remediation has formed a strategic alliance with Chemical Grouting and Hayward Baker to commercialize the environmental remediation BioJet technology.
This co-patent-pending (US and Japan) technology developed jointly by EOS and CG provides a solution for one of the most difficult challenges of environmental remediation in low permeability (clays and silts) contaminated soils, the companies say. Biojet uses high-pressure jetting tools and CG’s geotechnical analysis to create intimate contact between the engineered remediation products by EOS Remediation and the contaminants by “cutting” circular slots in the soil and allowing effective distribution of the remediation products throughout the low permeability soils.
Treatment time is minimized and contaminant rebound — that is common with previous technical approaches — is eliminated, the companies say.
In February EOS Remediation received the Environmental Protection New Product of the Year Award for its newest product, EOS 100. The award is given each year to recognize industry manufacturers whose products help make the jobs of environmental professionals easier.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years