DuPont Operational Excellence Helps Companies Improve Environmental Footprint
DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) has launched a new operational excellence service that it says can help companies improve financial performance by increasing productivity and asset uptime, while also improving quality, human safety and environmental footprint.
CEOs worldwide have cited operational excellence as one of their most important issues, and say that several external factors are pressuring companies to improve operational performance. Among them are global competition, public accountability, investor expectations and rising plant demands. DSS says it can help clients address these issues so they can improve customer satisfaction, increase production efficiency and capacity, create value and reduce costs.
DSS works with companies in a range of industries including oil and gas, utilities, chemicals, food and beverage, mining and natural resources. It helps them assess and manage operational risks and improve productivity without major capital investments, says Brian Rains, global operational excellence practice leader for DSS. Practice areas within the operational excellence offering include operations transformation, asset productivity, process performance, energy efficiency, integrated business excellence and supply chain, mindsets and behaviors, learning and development and process safety/environmental management.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage