DuPont Operational Excellence Helps Companies Improve Environmental Footprint
DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) has launched a new operational excellence service that it says can help companies improve financial performance by increasing productivity and asset uptime, while also improving quality, human safety and environmental footprint.
CEOs worldwide have cited operational excellence as one of their most important issues, and say that several external factors are pressuring companies to improve operational performance. Among them are global competition, public accountability, investor expectations and rising plant demands. DSS says it can help clients address these issues so they can improve customer satisfaction, increase production efficiency and capacity, create value and reduce costs.
DSS works with companies in a range of industries including oil and gas, utilities, chemicals, food and beverage, mining and natural resources. It helps them assess and manage operational risks and improve productivity without major capital investments, says Brian Rains, global operational excellence practice leader for DSS. Practice areas within the operational excellence offering include operations transformation, asset productivity, process performance, energy efficiency, integrated business excellence and supply chain, mindsets and behaviors, learning and development and process safety/environmental management.
Energy Manager News
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant
- Schneider Electric Working with 3 NJ School Districts
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 14, 2016