Atek Access Technologies Launches Wireless Liquid Tank Monitor
The TankScan TSM8000 provides remote access to liquid tank data anywhere an Internet connection is available. This allows customers to reduce tank service costs by an average of 30 percent, enables just-in-time delivery and collection of liquid products and improves customer service, the company says.
The TankScan TSM8000 provides the tools necessary to accurately monitor fluid levels in multiple tanks, across multiple sites, from the convenience of any computer via the TankScan Global Internet portal. TankScan Global provides visibility into all of a customer’s tanks. The Internet portal collects data from every tank monitor and provides a snapshot of all the assets.
Safety is a major concern in every industry that requires manual tank monitoring. The TSM8000 with TankScan Global eliminates the need for manual tank measurements, while improving efficiency and reducing cost, according to Atek Access Technologies.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend
- Energy Management: The Internet of Things Changes Everything
- Big Biogas Project Underway Down Under
- Kroger, Love’s Sign with LSI Industries