Atek Access Technologies Launches Wireless Liquid Tank Monitor
The TankScan TSM8000 provides remote access to liquid tank data anywhere an Internet connection is available. This allows customers to reduce tank service costs by an average of 30 percent, enables just-in-time delivery and collection of liquid products and improves customer service, the company says.
The TankScan TSM8000 provides the tools necessary to accurately monitor fluid levels in multiple tanks, across multiple sites, from the convenience of any computer via the TankScan Global Internet portal. TankScan Global provides visibility into all of a customer’s tanks. The Internet portal collects data from every tank monitor and provides a snapshot of all the assets.
Safety is a major concern in every industry that requires manual tank monitoring. The TSM8000 with TankScan Global eliminates the need for manual tank measurements, while improving efficiency and reducing cost, according to Atek Access Technologies.
Energy Manager News
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA