Atek Access Technologies Launches Wireless Liquid Tank Monitor
The TankScan TSM8000 provides remote access to liquid tank data anywhere an Internet connection is available. This allows customers to reduce tank service costs by an average of 30 percent, enables just-in-time delivery and collection of liquid products and improves customer service, the company says.
The TankScan TSM8000 provides the tools necessary to accurately monitor fluid levels in multiple tanks, across multiple sites, from the convenience of any computer via the TankScan Global Internet portal. TankScan Global provides visibility into all of a customer’s tanks. The Internet portal collects data from every tank monitor and provides a snapshot of all the assets.
Safety is a major concern in every industry that requires manual tank monitoring. The TSM8000 with TankScan Global eliminates the need for manual tank measurements, while improving efficiency and reducing cost, according to Atek Access Technologies.
Energy Manager News
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes
- Florida Supreme Court Puts Kibosh on FPL Fracking Charge
- Restaurant Supply Company Bakes Energy Efficiency into New Facility