Atek Access Technologies Launches Wireless Liquid Tank Monitor
The TankScan TSM8000 provides remote access to liquid tank data anywhere an Internet connection is available. This allows customers to reduce tank service costs by an average of 30 percent, enables just-in-time delivery and collection of liquid products and improves customer service, the company says.
The TankScan TSM8000 provides the tools necessary to accurately monitor fluid levels in multiple tanks, across multiple sites, from the convenience of any computer via the TankScan Global Internet portal. TankScan Global provides visibility into all of a customer’s tanks. The Internet portal collects data from every tank monitor and provides a snapshot of all the assets.
Safety is a major concern in every industry that requires manual tank monitoring. The TSM8000 with TankScan Global eliminates the need for manual tank measurements, while improving efficiency and reducing cost, according to Atek Access Technologies.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform