Atek Access Technologies Launches Wireless Liquid Tank Monitor
The TankScan TSM8000 provides remote access to liquid tank data anywhere an Internet connection is available. This allows customers to reduce tank service costs by an average of 30 percent, enables just-in-time delivery and collection of liquid products and improves customer service, the company says.
The TankScan TSM8000 provides the tools necessary to accurately monitor fluid levels in multiple tanks, across multiple sites, from the convenience of any computer via the TankScan Global Internet portal. TankScan Global provides visibility into all of a customer’s tanks. The Internet portal collects data from every tank monitor and provides a snapshot of all the assets.
Safety is a major concern in every industry that requires manual tank monitoring. The TSM8000 with TankScan Global eliminates the need for manual tank measurements, while improving efficiency and reducing cost, according to Atek Access Technologies.
Energy Manager News
- New York Solar Installations Soar 300%
- Tiny, Solar-Powered Circuit Is 80% Efficient
- California Grid to Maintain Reliability Despite Drought
- Largest Solar Project Installed on Closed Landfill Under Consideration
- TerraForm Buys 930 MW Wind Portfolio for $2B
- BMW Tests Fuel-Cell Car
- Researchers Develop Cell that Can Store Solar at Night
- Energy Efficiency Program Saves Texas College $4.4M