100 Best Corporate Citizens Revealed
Bristol-Myers Squibb is the best corporate citizen of 2014, according to Corporate Responsibility Magazine, which publishes the annual list.
Johnson & Johnson, Gap, Microsoft, Mattel Weyerhaeuser, Ecolab, Intel, Coca-Cola and Walt Disney round out the top 10 in this year’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens List.
To compile the 15th annual list, CR Magazine says it documented 298 data points of disclosure and performance measurements for the entire Russell 1000. It collected data from publicly available sources and then ranked each company in seven categories: environment, climate change, employee relations, human rights, corporate governance, financial performance and philanthropy.
Last year AT&T pushed Bristol-Myers Squibb from its No. 1 ranking to take the top spot on the 2013 100 Best List. Bristol-Myers Squibb, which topped the annual ranking in 2012, took the No. 3 spot in 2013.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE