100 Best Corporate Citizens Revealed
Bristol-Myers Squibb is the best corporate citizen of 2014, according to Corporate Responsibility Magazine, which publishes the annual list.
Johnson & Johnson, Gap, Microsoft, Mattel Weyerhaeuser, Ecolab, Intel, Coca-Cola and Walt Disney round out the top 10 in this year’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens List.
To compile the 15th annual list, CR Magazine says it documented 298 data points of disclosure and performance measurements for the entire Russell 1000. It collected data from publicly available sources and then ranked each company in seven categories: environment, climate change, employee relations, human rights, corporate governance, financial performance and philanthropy.
Last year AT&T pushed Bristol-Myers Squibb from its No. 1 ranking to take the top spot on the 2013 100 Best List. Bristol-Myers Squibb, which topped the annual ranking in 2012, took the No. 3 spot in 2013.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform