100 Best Corporate Citizens Revealed
Bristol-Myers Squibb is the best corporate citizen of 2014, according to Corporate Responsibility Magazine, which publishes the annual list.
Johnson & Johnson, Gap, Microsoft, Mattel Weyerhaeuser, Ecolab, Intel, Coca-Cola and Walt Disney round out the top 10 in this year’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens List.
To compile the 15th annual list, CR Magazine says it documented 298 data points of disclosure and performance measurements for the entire Russell 1000. It collected data from publicly available sources and then ranked each company in seven categories: environment, climate change, employee relations, human rights, corporate governance, financial performance and philanthropy.
Last year AT&T pushed Bristol-Myers Squibb from its No. 1 ranking to take the top spot on the 2013 100 Best List. Bristol-Myers Squibb, which topped the annual ranking in 2012, took the No. 3 spot in 2013.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works