100 Best Corporate Citizens Revealed
Johnson & Johnson, Gap, Microsoft, Mattel Weyerhaeuser, Ecolab, Intel, Coca-Cola and Walt Disney round out the top 10 in this year’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens List.
To compile the 15th annual list, CR Magazine says it documented 298 data points of disclosure and performance measurements for the entire Russell 1000. It collected data from publicly available sources and then ranked each company in seven categories: environment, climate change, employee relations, human rights, corporate governance, financial performance and philanthropy.
Last year AT&T pushed Bristol-Myers Squibb from its No. 1 ranking to take the top spot on the 2013 100 Best List. Bristol-Myers Squibb, which topped the annual ranking in 2012, took the No. 3 spot in 2013.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage