100 Best Corporate Citizens Revealed
Bristol-Myers Squibb is the best corporate citizen of 2014, according to Corporate Responsibility Magazine, which publishes the annual list.
Johnson & Johnson, Gap, Microsoft, Mattel Weyerhaeuser, Ecolab, Intel, Coca-Cola and Walt Disney round out the top 10 in this year’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens List.
To compile the 15th annual list, CR Magazine says it documented 298 data points of disclosure and performance measurements for the entire Russell 1000. It collected data from publicly available sources and then ranked each company in seven categories: environment, climate change, employee relations, human rights, corporate governance, financial performance and philanthropy.
Last year AT&T pushed Bristol-Myers Squibb from its No. 1 ranking to take the top spot on the 2013 100 Best List. Bristol-Myers Squibb, which topped the annual ranking in 2012, took the No. 3 spot in 2013.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners