Aereon Launches Line of Environmentally Compliant Enclosed Combustors
Aereon, a single-source supplier of environmentally compliant gas and vapor combustion, handling and recovery equipment, has launched a new product line of enclosed combustors for the upstream oil and gas industry.
QDEC does not require electrical, steam or assist gas utilities to achieve smokeless performance, which reduces capital, operational and maintenance expenses. Also, with low power consumption and an optional solar powered ignition panel with nine-day battery backup support, QDEC offers reliability even in remote installations, according to Aereon.
The QDEC line offers a suite of optional equipment enabling the product to meet varying company codes and standards. QDEC reduces the number of required onsite personnel for deployment, and Aereon offers delivery of systems within less than two weeks of order.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Pittsburgh Embarks on District Energy Plan
- Truly Transparent Benchmarking Data
- New Tariffs on Chinese Solar Cells Could Raise Costs for US Buyers
- It’s Going to Take Time to Implement Tenant Star
- Schneider Targets Smaller Healthcare Facilities for Energy Management
- Historic Athletic Club to Undergo $2.4M Energy Efficiency Retrofit
- H5 Data Centers Deploys Eaton UPS
- Universal Coordinates LED Tubes with Compatible Ballasts