Aereon Launches Line of Environmentally Compliant Enclosed Combustors
Aereon, a single-source supplier of environmentally compliant gas and vapor combustion, handling and recovery equipment, has launched a new product line of enclosed combustors for the upstream oil and gas industry.
QDEC does not require electrical, steam or assist gas utilities to achieve smokeless performance, which reduces capital, operational and maintenance expenses. Also, with low power consumption and an optional solar powered ignition panel with nine-day battery backup support, QDEC offers reliability even in remote installations, according to Aereon.
The QDEC line offers a suite of optional equipment enabling the product to meet varying company codes and standards. QDEC reduces the number of required onsite personnel for deployment, and Aereon offers delivery of systems within less than two weeks of order.
Energy Manager News
- 5 Reasons Clean Energy Investments Beat Expectations
- East Coast Cities are Top 3 Most Energy Efficient
- Tri-Generation System Generates Heat, Power, Hydrogen
- Lennox Expands Commercial Packaged Rooftop Units
- US Representative Wants to Extend Tax Credits for Clean Energy
- Eaton Hired at Fort Campbell
- Schneider Software Prevents Overcooling in Data Centers
- HVAC Brain Carries Siemens Commercial Room Thermostat