Aereon Launches Line of Environmentally Compliant Enclosed Combustors
Aereon, a single-source supplier of environmentally compliant gas and vapor combustion, handling and recovery equipment, has launched a new product line of enclosed combustors for the upstream oil and gas industry.
QDEC does not require electrical, steam or assist gas utilities to achieve smokeless performance, which reduces capital, operational and maintenance expenses. Also, with low power consumption and an optional solar powered ignition panel with nine-day battery backup support, QDEC offers reliability even in remote installations, according to Aereon.
The QDEC line offers a suite of optional equipment enabling the product to meet varying company codes and standards. QDEC reduces the number of required onsite personnel for deployment, and Aereon offers delivery of systems within less than two weeks of order.
Energy Manager News
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation
- FirstEnergy Ohio Seeks Changes to Rate Plan to Ensure Price Stability for Customers
- Utility Data Aggregation: How to Take the Best Approach
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working