Aereon Launches Line of Environmentally Compliant Enclosed Combustors
Aereon, a single-source supplier of environmentally compliant gas and vapor combustion, handling and recovery equipment, has launched a new product line of enclosed combustors for the upstream oil and gas industry.
QDEC does not require electrical, steam or assist gas utilities to achieve smokeless performance, which reduces capital, operational and maintenance expenses. Also, with low power consumption and an optional solar powered ignition panel with nine-day battery backup support, QDEC offers reliability even in remote installations, according to Aereon.
The QDEC line offers a suite of optional equipment enabling the product to meet varying company codes and standards. QDEC reduces the number of required onsite personnel for deployment, and Aereon offers delivery of systems within less than two weeks of order.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike