Aereon Launches Line of Environmentally Compliant Enclosed Combustors
Aereon, a single-source supplier of environmentally compliant gas and vapor combustion, handling and recovery equipment, has launched a new product line of enclosed combustors for the upstream oil and gas industry.
QDEC does not require electrical, steam or assist gas utilities to achieve smokeless performance, which reduces capital, operational and maintenance expenses. Also, with low power consumption and an optional solar powered ignition panel with nine-day battery backup support, QDEC offers reliability even in remote installations, according to Aereon.
The QDEC line offers a suite of optional equipment enabling the product to meet varying company codes and standards. QDEC reduces the number of required onsite personnel for deployment, and Aereon offers delivery of systems within less than two weeks of order.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs